Reviews for Sparrow's Lament
Silo222000 chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
Ok. I've stuck with it and his writing is getting immensely better. Instead of just retelling the LOTR movies with Sparrow in it, he's actually rethinking events and how she would or could affect the outcomes. Love it! Once they get to Edoras for the first time, you see this start to happen. By the time they return to Edoras after Helm's Deep, you really start to get excited because you really don't know what's going to happen! This is finally becoming the story I'd hoped it would be!
Meijin Lightus chapter 16 . 4/22/2016
great chapter m8
Danyael Prince chapter 16 . 3/1/2014
Interesting...

Will this fic be continued?
The Chuckling Pocket Watch chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
I know your job must keep you busy, but could you tell me if you plan on continuing your story? I'm not sure how often you update, and I would like to say that this story is magnificent.
forget the rest chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Maybe she could beat Boromir, but I doubt she could beat Aragorn. If she used her magic then probably yes, but not in a display of swordsmanship.

Also, the misty mountains are nowhere near Isenguard. It's a completely different mountain range.
adel x tia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is AWESOME my fav movie and fav game put together to make a really good FanFic, Good job!

-Adel
VFR6 chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Huh, they found the Capital of the Old Kingdom? Could it be, dare I say it, a Forerunner City? Or the Prehistoric Interstellar Human city?

Angry lil' elf chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
good chapter mate, keep it up and more please :-)
Celestia's Paladin chapter 15 . 10/10/2012
Hoi boy... the Flaming Eye of Doom and Death is so screwed
orionastro chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
good 1st chapter
Angry lil' elf chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
great chapter mate, keep it up and more please :-)
VFR6 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
What If? Deadpool got stuck in Middle-Earth?
Angry lil' elf chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
good chapter so far mate keep it up and more please :)
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
cool story
xArtehx chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
thanks for the update looking forward to seeing what happens