Reviews for The Kids Are Alright
human2wolf chapter 8 . 4/25
amazing story I have read all two stories before this one and I love them also. You are an amazing author. I hopeyouupdate thisstory soon I want to know what happens next
cmend3z0221 chapter 8 . 4/22
Angel ever face his real dad and get to know? He will stay with his parents that raise him?
cmend3z0221 chapter 2 . 4/22
Angel tell his parents that he met Jett and he gave a ride to school? Carlos convince Logan to have another baby?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Just read all 3 stories and I love them, hopefully one day you will finish this story its so good x
laurieschmidt chapter 2 . 6/21/2014
Idk if you have given up on this story or not bc you havent updated in awhile, I just wanted to let you know my only issue with this story is you keep saying James cheated on Kendall with Jett. Technically, Jett raped James. If you have sex with someone that doesnt have the ability to concent, thats rape. If you deliberately get someone drunk so you can have sex with them, which is what Jett did, thats rape. If you take away someone's ability to consent and have sex with them, thats rape. Other than that, Ive really enjoyed this trilogy.
annabellex2 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
So happy to see an update, love this series! But, understand you need to set a pace or sont even know if you want to continue! Course I'm going to be selffish & say I hope you continue, cause I love Kames & enjoy these stories! Hope if & when they tell Angel or when he finds out he'll somehow inderstand why Kames especially Kendall, didnt tell him who his rea dad was. Hope to read more soon! ; )
JC Maxwell-Yuy chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Thanks for the update. Hope to see this continued too! love the kids!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2014
Update soon please this story is great love how now we are about to see more about jett and angel
child who is cool chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Great chapter
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
I bet Jullian going to find out about Jett and James having a kid and it being Angel... This is be some DRAMA! I hope Angel will not push Kendall to the side. He is much of a father to him like James and Jett are. I feel bad for Kendall with all these doubts, but it will work out.

Carlos needs to chill on the baby thing! Get a job or something or create a daycare for Hollywood (or regular) babies! I would go crazy too like thier kids about having another baby.

Glad you updatede this! It has been so long. Hope you can keep/get some inspiration for this story. I want to see you complete it through :)
Kylelover101 chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
Yay! You up-dated! It's okay, I myself am having writers block on any of my BTR stories, but what's helping me is either watching episodes or listening to their music. Try doing that, but don't force it, ease into the process of recovering cause if you force yourself, you won't like writing about that subject anymore. But thank you so much for reviewing, poor Kendall. He's gotta' realize that blood doesn't always make family.
Update soon

fanficlover8855 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I've read the first two books but after reading chapter one of this one I realized it wasn't finished! Please update I'm depressed now that this hasn't been completed!
jenizzleoffdachain chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
o.O Jeez Julian sounds bipolar, please update dang D:
The Senate chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
pls update! I'm going thru exactly what this chapter is about.