Reviews for The Phoenix and the Wolf
QueenTatooine chapter 13 . 10/1
A very interesting story, I liked how you helped, without changing . . . well too much, and set the stage for more. Good job.
Ayjah chapter 13 . 9/22
One of the best cross overs I have read in ages beautiful
ASnowFern chapter 13 . 9/10
Brilliant. Thank goodness for this! I love how it's building up to a Doomsday fixit! Interesting! When you titled this the Pheonix and the wolf and had Remus labelled as one of its main characters, I told the wolf was referring to him but I was wrong. It was referring to Rose and I love you even more for that!

This is amazing! Time to go find that sequel now!
bermuda-noir chapter 13 . 3/19
Someone chapter 13 . 2/24/2014

Someone chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
"My sexy specs!"

I quite literally died of laughter.
I am nao a ghost.
I am reading this from beyond the grave because there is nothing I'd give it up for.
Someone again chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
I am literally looking at a DW ad that is right next to the comment box...and I swear to god, it has Rose with her whole Bad Wolf thing...

Not sure if creepy, or cool...
Someone chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
The best book series combined with the best TV series? And then also Lupin, Tenth Doctor, and Rose?

You sir, are a brilliant fucking genius.
queenfirst chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry don't cry
queenfirst chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
"just thinkin' about the doctor and some poofy white dress..." UM WERE YOU INTENDING TO MAKE IT SOUND AS IF THE DOCTOR WAS *IN* THE DRESS? BECAUSE THAT'S THE IMAGE I GOT
queenfirst chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
oh, the dialogue killed me
queenfirst chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
So. You've managed to capture my heart with a single chapter. DON'T BREAK IT PLS. I'm rather fond of it.
crzykittyfangirl chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
jupimako chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
I have the biggest grin on my face right now! This story was just fantastic! I loved every second. Thank you so much.
hungryjunco chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
This is a brilliant idea for a fic. Normally I'm not one for reviewing intermediate chapters of long-finished stories, but I just have to say thank you for ditching the epilogue so conveniently right at the outset. Makes things more interesting. Aaand I'm off to read the rest of your wonderful story.