Reviews for Sunset on the Slopes
Moist Larry chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Is it Pansy Parkinson?
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Haven't a clue. Good stuff though.

Had me wondering there would be a proposal...
felines chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Aw, this was really sweet!

Spelling and Grammar: 4.5/5. Just a small mistake pertaining to quotation marks at the end!

Originality: 8/10. The "enjoying a sunset together" idea is overused, but I felt that the fact they were lost just that day made up for the cliched-ness. By the way, I really like how you had them go to the Rocky Mountains! It was a really sweet idea!

Believability: 9/10. This was really believable! Them planning the vacation so quickly is a bit odd, but nothing too out there!

Flow: 8.5/10. The beginning was a bit awkward, but the rest was great!

Overall story: 14/15. Some things were cliched, but your writing is really pretty!

Total: 44/50, or 88%! Good job!
AKToad chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
A vixen, and in Slytherin? I can't even guess on who the mother could be :o

:3 This was a cute story, I love the name Azalea.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
**Granted, the Rocky Mountains of the United States weren't exactly "the top of the world," but they were tall, and that was enough.

Haha, this was a nice line. As was this: "Someone had always said that wizards didn't have the best sense of direction for all their magical talent, and Fred and Azalea definitely proved them right." It's also a creative idea, that wizards have a bad sense of direction.

Quick typo: "he was a Gryffindor at hear" should be "at hearT"

As a piece of constructive criticism, it would've been nice if Azalea was a more developed character. I know that's difficult in a one-shot, and maybe you developed her more in other pieces, but there doesn't seem to be anything particularly distinctive about her in this one shot. Anyway, overall this was a cute one-shot.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Azalea is quite a pretty name. But I have absolutely no idea who her mother is. I'm guessing it's a Slytherin or something like that.

Anyways, it was rather sweet and fluffy. I saw nothing wrong with the piece. It was nice and easy to read. I was hoping to see more of Azalea's personality in there.

Overall, nice :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh, Fred's experience at skiing reminds me of my own haha.

There is something I really liked about this. I think it was the slight humour you included in it. Or your style of writing. It was very 'up beat' and flowed along really nicely. It was easy to read and I think you used your prompts really well. I didn't even notice them, which is a good thing :)