Reviews for Inmates to Outlaws
Vampire from Lorien chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I think I already read this. But I'm gonna read it again!
Thanatos's daughter chapter 34 . 7/9/2013
That was amazing! I think it was perfect and better than what the author would have written. I almost like it more than the book itself.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
this is a good story i really like it
Animated Innovation chapter 34 . 12/25/2012
Great finish! If you're still interested in some "Dark Life" stuff, I'm planning on doing something here. P.S. Did you know there's a sequel? It's called "Rip Tide"
skelligstar chapter 34 . 8/12/2012
Oh my goodness, it was so great! I'm sad that it's over now :(. You did amazing with the entire thing. I reallly hope you make more Dark Life fanfics...so very few right now. :) GREAT STORY
Reyka Sivao chapter 34 . 8/8/2012
I really like this ending. Like, I really like it.
You've gone through all the complicated stuff to get from Point Backstory to Point Canon, and now you have this beautifully simple bridge to nudge the Seablite Gang right to where they were at the beginning of Dark Life. It's a little vignette with a few perfectly chosen details, and that's exactly what you needed.

Very nice job! D
Reyka Sivao chapter 33 . 8/6/2012
And thus, the beginning of the end of the beginning.

One error: "manganese noodles" instead of "nodules"-overeager spellcheck, I'm sure. :)

Is the next chapter going to be the last (since the Specter will sail for the first time)? Or will there be a bit more?
Reyka Sivao chapter 32 . 8/3/2012
Wow, Ace's suicide note was sad. That P.P.S. really got me. T_T

On a more meta note, you've definitely got the right idea on how to use original characters. You've created someone who's believable, fits with canon, and is there to help move the story along-and whose existence isn't more important to you than the story itself. That's about as far away from a Mary-sue as it's possible to get. :)

Congratulation on some excellent, if terribly depressing, character development!
Reyka Sivao chapter 31 . 8/1/2012
Yeah, I didn't think Ace was going to make it. ;_; I wonder how this is going to affect everyone?

Anyway, good chapter. Everything's starting to come together, and I can't wait to see what comes next!

(One small note: the singular of "species" is actually "species", not "specie". "Specie" is a word, but it has something to do with coinage.)
Reyka Sivao chapter 30 . 7/28/2012
Yay Specter! I always had wondered how they came to acquire it. :) (...her. I mean her. Right?)

Hmm, I wonder where that detail with the antidepressants is going to lead...
Reyka Sivao chapter 29 . 7/26/2012
Poor Pretty, unable to use his powers on himself... :'(

Ah, Richard just can't say quite the right things to Ace, can he? I'll bet that's going to come back to bite him. ;_;
Reyka Sivao chapter 28 . 7/22/2012
And finally, the last member of the Seablite gang is on its way-the Specter!

And that last bit-"I want you to make me forget." Nice. Very, very nice. Packs a bit of a punch!
Reyka Sivao chapter 27 . 7/19/2012
All together again! Awesome!
Now, to see what you have planned for Ace...
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
Yay! More people getting together!
Reyka Sivao chapter 25 . 7/11/2012
I really liked the detail about the knife. Really brings some meaning into those funny scenes from Rip Tide!

And yay! Another member! D