Reviews for It's What We Do
Deserving Peeta chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love how your pace and tone match the end of Mockingjay so well but with Peeta's POV. Really nicely written. (I think I prefer Peeta's POV here as he was always the heart and soul of the series.)
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That was great and you captured Peeta's voice so well. The writing was so beautiful. Well done :)
UinenDolothen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I really enjoyed this!
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Good story!
Starzki chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I think this was very sweet and true to Peeta's personality. The writing was nice and the vocabulary used to paint their emotions was very good. My only real criticism is that I wish you had taken the time to explore some parts more fully so that it would be longer. :)

Overall, nicely done. I'm glad I read it.
SabaceanBabe chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This is a lovely look into Peeta's head. Oh, my poor, broken kids.

I love this line: I like to think sometimes that all our shattered pieces are enough to make one whole, and that it's enough.
porphyro chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
it's excellent. :) after reading the books, i wished peeta's side of the story was shared. and you know what? you may have just given me a glimpse of it. thumbs up! ]
stephie 23 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
OH my GOD! .. I scrolled back up expecting to see hundreds of reviews. Maybe you need a better catch to get people to read this.. because ITS AMAZING and NEEDS to be read!

I so very very very much hated the ending in the last book, there was so much I didn't understand. ... but this story helps that one make sense, and makes it better..

And are you sure you're not actually the real author, because I would swear that you were, only that you're writing it from Peeta's point of view.

I love that a lot of the old Peeta began to shine through, I missed him so much. I just can't get over how happy this story makes me, so much better than the close on the cannon version.

Thank you so very much for writing this. I'm tempted to print it out and paste it into my book lol!
Missdagane chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Loved it.
NotSoUsual36 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Very good.I like seeing Peeta's POV on different cannon events, to be able to understand his thought process.
freezingpizza14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh wow . . . I really loved this. Great job. :)
sister-snape chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Beautiful story, and very eloquent
wildflowersandandelions chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow... this is an amazing story! One of the best one-shots ever! :D
Girl With The Dandelion chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow. It was good, just really simillar to one I wrote. You should keep writing :)