Reviews for A Scandal in Bermuda
d1x1lady chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
So awesome! A villa with a pool full of hydrochloric acid sounds like Sherlock's ideal vacation spot. Think of the experiments!
Disbelieving chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
"He was not. Gay. Gay was...disgusting. Unnatural. What he'd been feeling, what he'd done was unnatural."

Um yeah... John has a gay sister remember?
Whom he would get along with better if she didn't have a drinking problem.
Disbelieving chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
REALLY? A faint?
Sherlock didn't think that was suspicious at all?
lionesspuma chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
holy... wow well written well paced and very well done.
Rayne-Malfoy10 chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Love it! Really, really love it! Can't wait for the next chapter! An update soon would be awesome! :)

-Rayne
power0girl chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Awah, how adora-hot-ble! I don't know how it can be both, but with the first-time-y-ness of it, it,s painfully cute, and well hot. Well done you.

Ta
Quinn Anderson chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I'm glad to see an update from you! I was just thinking about this story the other day and wondering what happened to it. I assume it won't be much longer now that Moriarty is dead and they've, -cough-, begun a physical relationship. I look forward to seeing how you end it! This story is actually how I got into Sherlock. I read this before I'd even seen the show because I'm subscribed to you, and it made me look it up.
YukitoNO1 chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I Just found this and love it! Please continue! Its a great story!
alyssajo92 chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
loving this v more please?
charlock221 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
please continue this, it's such a good story nd I can't wait to see what happens next! x
Telula13 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
Fantastic so far :D
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
Well that was interesting! I liked the variation on he big Sherlock/Moriarty showdown. Sherlock's instructions to John were great. It was interesting to see Sherlock manipulating Jim in much the same way as Irene tried to do to him.
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I think this story is better suited for the Romance/Angst category rather than Humor, especially considering how this chapter ended. I also think that John was a bit out of character in terms of his thoughts on sexual relations with men. When John and Sherlock are at Angelo's in "A Study in Pink" John actually says that there's nothing wrong with two men being together. While John does often emphatically point out that he's not gay, I don't think he would claim it to be "disgusting" like he did in his chapter.

Just something I noticed that kind of bugged me.

Regardless of that, I am interested to see what will happen next
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Good chapter. Poor John. /
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Good chapter. I hope John isn't too hurt when he learns that Sherlock was experimenting on him. It's nice to see John illiciting a reaction out of Sherlock, though. )