Reviews for Promenade
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Words can not express how awesome you are, truly. :) The dialouge is amazing and witty and true to the characters, the imagery is beautiful, the plot is steady and well-paced, it's neither overdramatized nor under dramatized, and the characters are neither romanticized nor...the opposite of that. See why I admire your words? Amazing work, as always!

Batman FTW.

Never stop writing.

Ashe*
Model Builder chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This story brought back memories of my own Prom. No, my date and I did not vanquish a supernatural monster. Our Prom was a daunting enough experience all by itself. But the author's research and attention to detail set the scene for his latest Coraline fanfic perfectly.

I know that I have said this about the Marquis-Carabas' "Coraline" fanfiction stories before, but I am confident that Neil Gaiman and Henry Selick would be very happy with what he has done with their characters. I cannot recommend this story enough.
Woodswolf chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Amazing! It flows nicely from one thing to the next... I liked how you got a bit of the family relations in there... interesting...

Now I'm fearing that Narodnoya will be about the Beldam's grandma or something. Great.

For once, I'm saying "THANK GOD I DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING CUZ IT WILL MAKE IT A LOT MORE INTERESTING IN THE FUTURE!"

That's the interesting thing. I can't predict you. That makes it interesting. The only reason I knew a good amount of the plot was because I'd read the sequel. :)

I thought that was going to be a lot longer than it was!

Crap, it only took me 15 minutes to read it. Forget it, I'm reading both the prequel and the sequel to this again, because I can, and because I want to, and because I'm not satsisfied that this only ended after fifteen minutes of minor exertion.

Good work! Safe travels! Let your writings prosper!

I'd be interested in that bridge, by the way XD

TO THE CHARACTERS:

Aww, forget it. I'm too lazy to do this right now. :P