Reviews for Emergence
CuzImBatman chapter 1 . 7/24
Love this story and- on a related note- I just want to rant about my biggest problem with Season 2:
Superboy.

It's not his character or anything- I actually like how he's more reasonable now and less broody. I just hate how he never develops Superman's other powers. I get that he's only half Kryptonian and a clone, but it feels like a poor excuse for the writers to keep the status quo and not bother changing Conner's appearence/powers.

Anyways, this was a good analysis of what would have happened in the show if Superman hadnt approached Conner after New Years and had waited too long. Now my rant is done xD
multyfangirl18 chapter 1 . 4/16
Hmm , I thought there would be several chapters
FlorenceMeinGott chapter 1 . 4/15
YES! I loved this ending and have so far only read one other good story with super boy rejecting superman at the end :D
torianime246 chapter 1 . 1/12
I NEED MORE! I love this story and ending but I wanted to continue the drama. I never liked how superman treated superboy in this show and I have been waiting for some bashing. I just wanted to see this continue and watch how the characters interact. You were on a role.
majishan chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I don't feel sorry for Clark at all. If he at least talked to Conner before even planning anything... but the idiot didn't even think about how Conner would feel about it all, too absorbed into "coping"
wgbcomics chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
So is think story connect to the other ones or this a what if thing?
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Superman got what he deserved
Misty Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
My god. I didn't see that I almost cried of supey...
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Harsh, but would make total sense. If it were a show for an older audience, YJ!Superman should have been told off a long time ago, even though in show he got it together...
Dark Universe chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I love this one-shot! I'm a bit sad it ends on an equally sad note (I'll always be a sucker for 'happily ever afters'), but I love it none the less! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I don't like you. I don't like you. don't like you. I don't like you! That was too well written for that ending! No! No! No! No! No! You can't leave it there! I want a happy ending, I just finished reading one of your other unhappy ones. NOoooooo! Shit. I know, I know, it is perfectly logical and emotionally makes sense for this conclusion. But! Awww, damn it- Superman was trying, he got the room ready and everything, talked with his family, and everything! (notably he didn't talk to Conner, the idiot). Given the situation, only 9 months since "OH hey! here's your clone!" and now Superboy rejects him. Le sigh. I know what i was getting into when i read the description, but you write so well I was totally sucked into sympathy with Superman, and was excited about the move-in preps... You're a serial Tragic writer aren't you?
Rejecting their Reality chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Superman bashing...feel the sweet non-violent vengeance in the air...it's the best kind...because it's one of the two kinds that never truly goes away.
Bookworm67 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Did not expect the ending. Holy Crap I'm so sad now.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
;_;

oh you poor Man of Steel, this is what you get for procastinating on something as importnat as the young's feelings...

still, I get why Conner is so mad, but let's be honest, maybe, one day, if Clark keeps trying, they'd reach an understanding!
EternusLimbo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I was shocked at the end. Should have read Author Note. Kind of glad I didn't, I like being surprised. :) But honestly? I loved this turn of events! As much as I love the mushy, happy reconciliations, this felt more raw. Wonderful work!