Reviews for Never Forgotten
Random chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I really liked this. I don't usually like story's like this this much. (That was a horrible sentence) The fact that you remembered Arthur and Gwen made it even better. And I'm really glad you mainly focused on their friendship. I like the pairing, but it doesn't compare to friendship I think.
Danterevan chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
well ill admit this is the closest ive come to crying from a fic well done for that it was so amazing and touching i could literaly picture the scene in my mind it was that great thankyou for this i will always love this fic

D
Xivida chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I want to cry.
Imma go sit inna corner now.
:')
This is gorgeous and heartbreaking.
starbuckharness chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
It's very rare that fan fiction touches me the way that this has. I actually teared up! Just beautiful. Thank you.
zoe alice chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Yes, I am depressed hugely. It makes me hope with all my heart that Morgana lives to see redemption. But this is still beautiful.
Ealcynn chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
A fascinating, heartbreaking and completely convincing look at this dynamic. Morgana's slow decline into bitterness was one of the most compelling aspects of this series, and you've done an excellent job of exploring how that would affect the people who knew her best. Thank you, and well done.
merelylies chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Wow! I really loved it! :)
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Argh! The angst! *sobs* I ship them so much.

Alas, theirs is a love that can never really be more than UST.

You summed up their relationship so well.
requim17 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Something I like: Merlin's continual looking towards the 'right', with lines like "and he wouldn't be a liar" "and he's speaking the truth" and "would not be entirely false," and then repeating that tone in the end with "he can forgive her". There is just that glorious, wonderful twist in the gut when he goes against the 'side of good' tone and says "maybe he'll forgive himself."
Cajast chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You did the "But, still..." thing! I like it this way. ) You had it half done unintentionally to begin with, and I think it gives the last line a little more poignance.

Dear, this was beautiful. I know I told you before, but it needs repeating: gorgeous. And so sad.

Poor Morgana. Poor Merlin. (
Darklight7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
A wonderful and heartbreaking one was amazing tragic and angsty as you warned it to be.I couldn't help to feel so sad in the end and for a hundrenth time curse the Great Dragon and their destiny.
pandalaughing chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was beautiful and sad, and you're a wonderful writer. Seriously had me almost in tears by the end, and that's rare.
Midnight's Bloom chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
One word: Beautiful!

It was heart wrenching and tragic and gorgeous. I love the Merlin/Morgana dynamic because their characters - while completely opposite from one another - are startlingly similar.

Very well written! I loved the last line!

-Midnight's Bloom
mellimon chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! Towards the end my mind keep picturing songs from Wicked in the background.. No one mours the wicked.. Something like that.. Anyhow thanks for the read!