Reviews for Fathers and Sons
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Very nice story. It's nice that not everyone is so keen on making Mr. Anderson abusive (-; It's not that I don't like angsty stories but it's also nice to read one that leaves a chance for them bonding again (:
spangledout chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This is so good! Way better than mine. I like the Papa bear thing Burt has going on because I think he would feel protective of Blaine. :) I'll definitely be following your stuff.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Adore!
catiescarlett chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Okay, this is adorable - and I've got to say, WorriedForBlaine! is my favorite kind of portrayal of him - you know, with Blaine just having misunderstood - and this was a great job of it! Adorable, especially when Blaine was wondering whether his dad was either drunk, a pod person, or had had a stroke. Great job!
irshgirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was great . I really enjoyed burt and Mr andersons talk..and since i grew up watching Knots landing, i totally can imagine William Devane.
Gone Rampant chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, this was nice. I loved how Blaine was constantly thinking "What. The. Hell?" during the entire ending. And of course, it does cover a possible topic for Season 3 too.