Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
jp chapter 23 . 5/30
This wasba beautiful story from beginning to end. Just perfect! I love the kittle girl's name...after Kurt and his mother! I'm also reading this on the anniversary of this story...a coincidence! Great job! Well done!
GaaraLover1298 chapter 23 . 2/22/2014
Aw this was beautiful! Thank you for writing such a great story :)
purpleview chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Perfect :)
Rachel chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
loveeedddd it
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
HOLD ON RIGHT THERE! YOU BETTER NOT DO WHAT I THINK YOUR GOING TO DO! YOU CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE CRY FROM THE PROLOGUE! THAT'S NOT ALLOWED! (ok it is allowed) BUT THAT IS JUST MEAN! *she says turning on to the next chapter* so yeah! I'm just going to keep on reading now, for the possible chance that I may not become an emotional wreck ;D
Bellatokio chapter 23 . 1/27/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWNNNN!

I really loved this fic!

It's so sweet and cute!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Yuuuummmyyyy!

BEST. BIRTHDAY. EVER!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/21/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING. Like this was a truly amamazing story. I hope you write more bad boy stories! You should write a bad boy story where they are in high school, if you did that, I would feeling praise you. Anyway, so it doesn't get awkward, this was an amazing story and I hope to hear more from you!
TimF chapter 23 . 10/31/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I loved your portrayal of both Kurt and Blaine. Kudos! )
MrsDarrenCriss3 chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
This is my favorite Klaine story in the whole entire world! I have read it more then 100 times already I just love it! Great job!
rea.anderson chapter 23 . 7/5/2012
just finished this story and i loved it! i then went to see your other stories and found out you're the author for carve one name as well which is one of my fave WIP's right now! love your stories and thank you for sharing them with us ]
Rene95 chapter 23 . 6/30/2012
Great story! Absolutely fantastic! *screams and jumps about
welchsfruitsnacks chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'm rereading this story because its so lovely.
badumtiss chapter 23 . 6/18/2012
wheee! really enjoyed this story :)
twilightdragons chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
Love love love it :) wanted to headslap Blain in almost every chapter and Kurt as well more than once, but soooooo sweet. Perfect for a romantic like me :D