Reviews for Winter Conversations
iamtyping98 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This was great. The scene feels so real, and the Professor is quite the gentleman, as always! But *gasp* a fake reputation?! For shame Ratigan, for shame! Haha! I loved it! I wish I could have dreams like this.
Shelly Lane chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You underestimate yourself. I really enjoyed reading this. It's very creative. I like how you presented the charming, suave side of Ratigan. Most other fanfics I've read focus more on his evil side.
Masked Mouse chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very interesting dreams can lead us to. Keep up the good work and keep writing.
dannybird22 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Interesting dream. It actually made me feel guilty about the prejudice against rats. It calls for sympathy for him. Amusing how you interpreted the drownings as an exaggeration. Oh and by the way, intentional or not, I caught the Flynn Rider reference. Genius. ;)
Detouredbe chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nicely done! I remember you saying once that you found Ratigan hard to write, but I think you've done a marvelous job with him here!
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This was very good! You really caught Ratigan well here!

So the drowning of the widows and orphans was a lie, eh? I wouldn't put it past the Professor to do such a thing, though.

Great job!
FantasmaTraNoi chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aaaw that was cute ;-D it's funny when Ratigan's in his rat size, kind of takes his usual power away. I bet he's only acting nice, though. Guess you're in for a little surprise, m-hm-hm... ;-)