Reviews for Journey to the Land of Aaa
sianne.ogo chapter 11 . 8/16
Can't wait to see what's next
coolgirl4life3 chapter 11 . 11/30/2014
Can't wait for the update!
coolgirl4life3 chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I love this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
...
Anna-thefrozengirl chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Awesome, please keep going !
WeightlessMagic chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
OOOO a cliffy! Can't wait for next chappy
Princess Bubblegum Cherry Pop chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Cross my heart and hope to fly,stick a cupcake in my eye is a My Little Pony reference.
Princess Bubblegum Cherry Pop chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Same! I love Adventure Time but, My Little Pony will always come first. :)
michaelsizemore1995 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Absolutely marvelous, the characters are on point to the original work and I can already tell from your first chapter that I will enjoy this read. Thank you MrsJeremyShada, have you considered showing this to the Adventure Time staff?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
PLEEEAASSSEEE update!
Carly chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
OMG THIS IS ALREADY SOOOOOO GOOODDDDDDD! By far my favorite marshallleeeXmarceline story! I'm already captivated :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
I can wait! Some people just need time to get their 'grove' on. And a story as good as this does not just go puff into your head! Writers blocks, laziness, school, parents, lack of inspiration ect. Can really prevent a writer from continuing on. And another big thing that can bring a writer down is the reviews. So, stop dissing her and complaining to update! Give the girl some peace! I just hope you don't abandon this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Oh ma flipping glob! That was!... I don't even have the words to describe how awesome it was. Oh naw! Ashley has come into the picture now, how shall dear little Marcy handle this predicament?! I shall be waiting for the next chapter!
Ding ding chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I got the references lol I was like "Wait... Could this possibly be...?"
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 8 . 3/27/2014