Reviews for Endless Sky
admljmc8492 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I sorta agree with the 16 year old prodigy thing being somewhat Mary Sueish, unless he had a helluva lot of training, but thats just me. It would also helped if there was a reason was to why the Osea was in such a civil war. In Ace Combat 4, the reason was explained because of the Ulysses asteroid and Ace Combat Zero it was because Belka had a major economic depression and fascist took control of the nation. Thats one of the things your story needs instead of full blown conflict.

However, it is a nice concept though and creative nonetheless. Just add some history as to why Osea is acting the way it is and expand more upon Daisuke's training, i find that to be interesting as to how he can be that good.

Take this as constructive criticism and not as a flame.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
A sixteen year old who happens to be the most feared pilot in the Osean Air Force? A Mary-Sue, through and through. No disrespect mate, but you might want to take this guy back to the drawing board.
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I am quite glad that I added this story to my alerts list. I just got the e-mail and immediately checked this new chappy out.

Great job.

-ForsakenDarkness
Bondubras of Devoncroix chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I juist read the first chapter, and I just have this to say: You show a helluva lot of promise.

Looking forward to more.

-ForsakenDarkness

P.S. I added your story to my favorites and alerts.