Reviews for That Poor Sucker
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 27 . 9/23
Awesome and fun story!
Amaterasu7417 chapter 9 . 7/23
Hehehehe XD...
this is pretty good id give it a 4 out of 5 stars because it has room for improvement
DnMikado chapter 27 . 5/31
OMG that was soo good! Wants too know more about how they meet and how they were in high school!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 27 . 3/28
So he CAN get pregnant! XD

I already suspect since previous chapter. lol

Usually, i would get bored with fic that mention too much sex or having sex too much.
But this fic is exception!

It was really enjoyable, funny, and have great short plots!

I love it! ;D
chris1501 chapter 1 . 2/27
awww this is so cute! actually I never readed a fic were Sasuke and Naruto were together from the beginning, but I'll give it a chance, so far so good!
Suiketsin chapter 19 . 12/14/2015
YASSSSSS! GAANEJI ALL THE FUCKING WAY!
janeladero chapter 27 . 10/22/2015
so love this story 3
phantomlady13 chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
LOVE IT! SO MUCH !
Sasuke is so sweet n Naruto is so cuteee *kyaaaaaa*
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 6/8/2015
Omg this story is amusing! I loved it. I find that Kiba is a little too nosy... it's not like Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship is any of Kiba's business. But I find it hilarious. And Naruto as Sasuke's wife is just too damned cute lol
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
Gosh, I'm feeling so remorseful on how good this story is. Why is your summary so catchy when I just had eye surgery? Everything so blurry and i set my font to the largest i can get... that's how good your story is and that's how desperate i wanna read this fic. Alas, 7 chapters are my limit with this condition. I bet I'd read more have i got better vision!

Lol dramatic much?
Travesti chapter 27 . 3/25/2015
This story is so cute! Haha I love little moments of romance :)
Titania1796 chapter 27 . 2/26/2015
me gusto mucho
Surreal Yume chapter 27 . 1/26/2015
This story is so sweet! I love how Naruto is sasuke's light and brings out the best in him :D I love your style of writing and I'm so excited to read the prequel and sequel (I found this story first )
SheLovesYaoi chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
So far, I think this is a really good story. Though I don't feel all that comfortable calling Naruto an "Uchiha", but oh well. I'll get use to it.

Write on!