Reviews for That Poor Sucker
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 6/8
Omg this story is amusing! I loved it. I find that Kiba is a little too nosy... it's not like Sasuke's and Naruto's relationship is any of Kiba's business. But I find it hilarious. And Naruto as Sasuke's wife is just too damned cute lol
Gosh, I'm feeling so remorseful on how good this story is. Why is your summary so catchy when I just had eye surgery? Everything so blurry and i set my font to the largest i can get... that's how good your story is and that's how desperate i wanna read this fic. Alas, 7 chapters are my limit with this condition. I bet I'd read more have i got better vision!

Lol dramatic much?
Mountain Standard Time chapter 27 . 3/25
This story is so cute! Haha I love little moments of romance :)
Titania1796 chapter 27 . 2/26
me gusto mucho
Surreal Yume chapter 27 . 1/26
This story is so sweet! I love how Naruto is sasuke's light and brings out the best in him :D I love your style of writing and I'm so excited to read the prequel and sequel (I found this story first )
SheLovesYaoi chapter 1 . 1/24
So far, I think this is a really good story. Though I don't feel all that comfortable calling Naruto an "Uchiha", but oh well. I'll get use to it.

Write on!
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 27 . 12/1/2014
OMG! I remember when this first came out, and then my computer broke so i couldn't read fanfictions for about a year and a half.

I love how naruto just comes in and makes everyone happy.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Lol
Guest chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
I love this edit great job
Emmy233 chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
I'm looking forward to reading more of the rewritten chapters,they are way better than before and so hot too XD
Heads up chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Want you to know someone might copy your story.

u/4415629/Mzzz-Tiffy

They already copy "Taste for your lips" by PhoenixDiamond

When you look into the profile, the person has a list of stories they will do and your story is among them. The person only change the name and the characters but by the summary you can tell it's your story word by word.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Namikaze... Naruto Namikaze.
One Strange Onion chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
Huh. Didn't know there was a proper male term for nymphomania.
I jus thought the word referred to both men and women, not just women..
[THE MORE YOU KNOW]

And thank you for reminding me about pho. I've only ever had it from this Vietnamese restaurant that's kind of a pain to get to, but it is soo good.
One Strange Onion chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
I feel so sorry for Kiba, lol.
But this reminds me of the "Thin Wall Challenge" thing on YouTube.
One Strange Onion chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
100% thought this had turned into an mpreg.
And I guess Sunday won't be Sasuke's favorite day any more.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »