Reviews for Dog Slave Rewrite
xXDemonic AngelXx chapter 18 . 7/8
So happy I found this story. Parts of it made me giggle, like coincidence in character names, and then sure there's the grammar, but that's all cute little story stuff that's like whatever and idk, I enjoy reading peoples work who are trying while the passion is very obvious in the storyline. In some of my older writings, we're so freaking similar and I love that.
I really enjoyed the story. Like, damn. Totally could have gone into more detail and drawn more mental images, but that really just depends on you as a writer. Overall, you did everything you needed and painted a good enough picture and I can't complain about that.
Love your little warnings at each chapter. I'm like awww, that so cute, because I don't do stuff like that. But I'm also learning people are triggered easily, so to each their own.
Thank you for this story, definitely different and I'm so happy I read All of it tonight. It kept me on the edge of my seat, to the point where I was reading as quickly as possible during my cig breaks at work. Thank you, thank you. May your next writing adventures be as promising, thrilling, and enjoyable.
Princess OtakuGeek chapter 15 . 3/13
All I can say is 'karma caught up'.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
THAT WAS So FRIGGING CUTE
DChan21 chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
I love this story! Great job!
Ischemia chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
This story is so awesome. Thank you so much for writing it!
kara.eve chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
I liked some of the concepts in the original.
The writing of this version is much better,though. :)
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh my gosh I feel so embarrassed. I didn't really read the title. Oh my gosh, this is the second version of the actual story! Do you still have the first version? I'll search for it anyway but I still loved that one. Anyway, again awesome fanfic. I love both versions of your story and I can see how you've matured in terms of writing. Awesome.

Truly;
Nickaustin90

P/S: Again, I am so sorry and so glad I found you!
Nickaustin90 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Nice story. I really love the details of this story. It was awesome and a little more matured compared t a similar story I read about 2 years ago. Funny things is, I swear the storyline was almost 80% the same, just that the way this one was written being a tad bit different. I was actually looking for that one because I loved how the author used Shizuka before asking the rest to help Jounochi recover.

But meh, this was awesome as it is. I love it. Keep up the great work!

Truly;
Nickaustin90
Alexa chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Two things
1. I absolutely loved this story. It was very complete and had a nice flow.
2. (And sorry but these are critiques) It is not Defiantly but definitely. Just for future reference for other stories you write
seireidoragon chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
This was really amazing!
Rubellite Game chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
I read this entire thing in less than a day and loved it. I'm writeing my own puppyshipping story take a look and ir u like it spread the word.
YYG chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I luv the whole thing! It made me cry and laugh!
kara chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I finally found it! I read this story a few years ago and have been trying to find it since. Was the original title puppy slave?

I looking forward to seeing how this version progresses.
Fangirl4ver chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
(One two three)WATERWORKS! Noooooo Im going to miss this story:( It was awesome and amazing! That poor kid but hey not anyone can have a Dragon:P hahahaha I thought you could have added another chapter for Sora but the ending is fine:)I love your stories plus write some more:)

-forever keep writing
Fangirl4ver chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Awwwwwww this was adorable:) I mean it adorable:P I loved it...I thought about the nickname and you fixed it up:) I will miss this dtory:) going to read on:)

-forever keep writing