Reviews for Dog Slave Rewrite
AmethystUnarmed chapter 8 . 4/30
THAT WAS So FRIGGING CUTE
DChan21 chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
I love this story! Great job!
Ischemia chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
This story is so awesome. Thank you so much for writing it!
kara.eve chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
I liked some of the concepts in the original.
The writing of this version is much better,though. :)
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Oh my gosh I feel so embarrassed. I didn't really read the title. Oh my gosh, this is the second version of the actual story! Do you still have the first version? I'll search for it anyway but I still loved that one. Anyway, again awesome fanfic. I love both versions of your story and I can see how you've matured in terms of writing. Awesome.

Truly;
Nickaustin90

P/S: Again, I am so sorry and so glad I found you!
Nickaustin90 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Nice story. I really love the details of this story. It was awesome and a little more matured compared t a similar story I read about 2 years ago. Funny things is, I swear the storyline was almost 80% the same, just that the way this one was written being a tad bit different. I was actually looking for that one because I loved how the author used Shizuka before asking the rest to help Jounochi recover.

But meh, this was awesome as it is. I love it. Keep up the great work!

Truly;
Nickaustin90
Alexa chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Two things
1. I absolutely loved this story. It was very complete and had a nice flow.
2. (And sorry but these are critiques) It is not Defiantly but definitely. Just for future reference for other stories you write
seireidoragon chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
This was really amazing!
Rubellite Game chapter 18 . 7/23/2012
I read this entire thing in less than a day and loved it. I'm writeing my own puppyshipping story take a look and ir u like it spread the word.
YYG chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
I luv the whole thing! It made me cry and laugh!
kara chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I finally found it! I read this story a few years ago and have been trying to find it since. Was the original title puppy slave?

I looking forward to seeing how this version progresses.
Fangirl4ver chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
(One two three)WATERWORKS! Noooooo Im going to miss this story:( It was awesome and amazing! That poor kid but hey not anyone can have a Dragon:P hahahaha I thought you could have added another chapter for Sora but the ending is fine:)I love your stories plus write some more:)

-forever keep writing
Fangirl4ver chapter 17 . 3/21/2012
Awwwwwww this was adorable:) I mean it adorable:P I loved it...I thought about the nickname and you fixed it up:) I will miss this dtory:) going to read on:)

-forever keep writing