Reviews for Top Dog
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
I love your story, I hope you update when you feel better.
When I Make It Shine chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Good luck with your book! What's it going to be about? I hope you feel better and if you ever do find the inspiration to continue TOP DOG, I'd love to read it.
Alys5 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Interesting story, looking forward to the rest.
choirbandgeek chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
2 chapters and Im hooked! Keep up the good work!
When I Make It Shine chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
I love this story so far! I am a huge animal person and to see someone put so much effort into a fanfiction is refreshing. I cant wait to read more :)
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
I like that you've created this original character but I'm a tad bit worried that there will be some sort of love triange, with our two favorite guys fighting over a girl. I know I don't want to see something like that happen.
Little Pip13 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I am thoroughly enjoing this! I work with side for a living, so it caught my attention for sure. Keep up the good work.
francis2 chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Danny is sure stubborn when he wants something. This is really cute.
clarembees chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I really like where this is going. Steve and Danny were totally in character; it was like watching the show. Also, I liked the beginning where you really got into Steve's head that part was really well written. His thoughts about Ricky were, if you know what I mean, very Steve-like, LOL. I can't wait for the next update.
clarembees chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is an interesting premise. One I've definitely read before, and I like it so far. I'm interested in where you take this; especially in regards to Steve/Ricky/Danny. Are they going to be a threesome? Or will Ricky pick one or the other? As a dog lover, I absolutely adore Murphy. Ricky is a great character too, and I'm not really one for OCs. I hope you update soon.
Sally Sue chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I like where this is going. I also like that you set the stage for us on who Ricky is from the start. We know enough about her, and yet there are still some things that you are holding off.

Like the fact that she has a health problem that kept her from joining the military. I can't help but wonder if that is going to come up latter in the story.

I also like the fact that you made her brothers want for her to be with someone. There are so many stories out there that make the brothers hate everyone their sister dates. A true brother would want his sister to be happy.

I also like that you didn't have Ricky and Steve, Ricky and Danny, making lovey dovey eyes at each other in this chapter. They just met, and as much as I agree that both Steve and Danny are manly men, they also know when the time is right...and that wasn't the right time.

So, having said all that, I can't wait to see the next chapter and hope that you are able to update soon. Its hard to find worthy stories out there, and I can't only hope that yours turns out to be one of them.
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I like this, it adds a fresh angle to the story. I hope they will meet Murphy and Ricky again.
Jenny200135 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
oh! I like so far! love that danny is more open while steve was just watching!

can't wait to see what more is going to happen!

update soon please!
HawaiiHunk chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Okay, I'm not one to review on the 1st chapter, but I thought that I would drop in and let you know that I think you have a real nice start. Different than whats out there, and I'm glad that you don't have Steve drooling all over Ricky at first sight.

The story seems well written, and I look forward to the next chapter.