Reviews for Reuniting
FlashFan92 chapter 25 . 10/1/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE THIS STORY. 3
CamillaS chapter 25 . 6/5/2012
What an amazing story! I started reading this a while ago but just came back to it and re-read the whole thing in like 2 days!

I've had every emotion while reading it and can't wait to see the story behind Aiden!
NinaCrissColfer chapter 25 . 6/3/2012
Oh god, this is so exciting!

Can't wait to see where this is going.

I'm very interested with Aiden, I hope he'll be alright!

GleeLoverKlaine chapter 25 . 6/2/2012
I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Blaine can figure Aiden out.
Phictionmaker7 chapter 25 . 6/1/2012
You did it again!
K8 chapter 22 . 6/1/2012
This is seriously amazing. Brought me to tears on more than one occasion.
GleeLoverKlaine chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
Ahh I was hoping you hadn't abandoned this! I absolutely love this story! Please please please keep writing it. I'll wait forever for the next update if I have too.
Topocct chapter 24 . 5/28/2012
awesome story. please dont give up on this story. write it for your fans that hang on with story alerts and such. thank you so much for writing. we all appreciate it even when we sometimes dont show it
Phictionmaker7 chapter 24 . 5/21/2012
You're AMAZING!
DeducingTheAngels chapter 24 . 5/20/2012
Oh my gosh. This story is amazing, how it transferred to what you began it as to something as complex as THIS. I will never get tired of it!

More asap, PLEASE! 3
NinaCrissColfer chapter 24 . 5/19/2012
I like it that you brought Aiden in, I expect to see a little bit of jealous Kurt!

Also I'm BEGGING you that James won't take Sophie away, it would just break everyone's heart!

I truly love this story, it was one of my first fanfics and it's awesome how it has developped!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Hnutleycomcast.net chapter 24 . 5/19/2012
This is truly an awesome story. Very sweet and yes sad at times. I do enjoy your writing style. Keep going please.
Phictionmaker7 chapter 23 . 5/18/2012
I really do think you've done it again! I loved this chapter, it was just so… real to me! Keep it up…please!
lucie chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
Thanks for the update, really happy to see them as a family and kurt wanted to take studies and blaine support him
sounette chapter 23 . 5/17/2012
I was so happy when I saw that you updated ! And I love the direction in which this is going, Kurt as a therapist is a brilliant idea, and I always love me some domestic Klaine ! ;) Sophie is the cutest thing ever, and I hope to see more of her in the next chapters ! (please tell me there will be more chapters, and soon? I can't wait! :) )