Reviews for The Lover and the Fighter
samasbananas chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Oh my goodness! This was so adorable! While Josh Hutcherson is a total babe, Gale was always my favourite. I love OCs and Tinka was an awesome OC. It may have only been a short story, but it was excellent and very well written. Kudos to you and keep up the stupendous writing!
Superdani4Ever chapter 11 . 5/12/2012
I'm sad that this is the end,but also happy :)THANK YOU!

Finnick Jr-awwwwwww!

Since the twins had been born Gale had gotten a taste of his own rebellious attitude mirrored in his daughter-yeah,he deserved it!

Kieran's chubby hand was wrapped in my blonde hair, as had been his habit since he was a baby. It was a comfort thing-SO CUTE!

Gale attacked fatherhood with an intensity the likes of which I had never seen :)

I'm going to ask you until you say yes-A HA!LOVED IT!YOU GO GALE!

"I'll marry you."-WOO HOO!

Superdani4Ever chapter 10 . 4/27/2012
OMG!my heart is racing!

The next thing I knew his large hands had my upper arms in a vice like grip and he gave me one good shake so that my head snapped up to look at him-he's so tender!

I was shocked that he was there. I had grown used to living without him and then all of a sudden he was there assaulting me with his very presence-bummer ;)

"I wanted to come here with you and Annie and the kids, but you wouldn't let me!"-true

"How would you know what's for me?"-fair point

"I thought about you."-OMG! :)

"There are two of them."-WHAT?OMG!

hazu23 chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
i liked it, cant wait until the next chapter
Superdani4Ever chapter 9 . 4/22/2012
girl,you better make me happy in this chapter!

what?still depressed here! :(
Superdani4Ever chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
I'm here!so sorry for my delay!But now i'm back!

Talon jumped out of bed destroying our peaceful evening calm-well,kids will be kids ;)

"I love you," he said quietly. "I'll come back to you."-OMG!MY HEARTR STOPPED AND THEN CAME TO WORK AGAIN!

Did he really mean that or he just said that to get over Katniss?I NEED TO KNOW!

"Finnick's gone."-and now I'm depressed

Annie was going to stay with us :(

Don't give me that fate and destiny crap-and now i'm more than depressed!HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO ME?
SARAHBABE215 chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
I can't wait to see what happens between them now. Poor Annie.
SARAHBABE215 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Love love love ! Can't wait for more!
Superdani4Ever chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
thank you for the new chapter!

. I had never been happier to see them in my whole life, but I knew that Annie was nervous and that having them fidgeting around wouldn't help anything-true

I agree with his idea-and now I'm about to cry :)

"Do you dance, Soldier Hawthorne-awwwwwwwww!

This is more my style-WOO HOO!

He was sprinting around the dance floor chasing a little girl his own age-yes,I remmeber that time ;)

So, Tinka, have you ever thought about getting married-OMG!YESSSSSSS!

I have thought about it actually-I am SO TENSE right now!

For me, marriage is about being able to protect the woman I love and to provide her-OMG!

"You don't have to be."-WOO HOOOOO!

Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
thanks for the new chapter!

Gale didn't leave my room until the next morning-WOO HOO! ;)

"I hope so"s-WHAT?and why didn't he tell her anything?

Finnick asked me to marry him-awww :)

"Don't apologize. I missed holding you,"-again,aww :)

her siblings are too adorable!

poor girl :(
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Im' here!so sorry for my delay!

"Annie, Peeta, and Johanna have all arrived safely."-awwwwwww :)

I quickly saw Annie in Finnick's arms :)

They had both been through so much and they would make each other happy if only they could find a place where that was allowed to happen-ok now I'm sad

I've been with Beetee. I saw Finnick's propo-oh crap!

I felt so insensitive, Tinka. I never wanted to make you feel like that-ok,my heart is beating now

"If you want to tell me, I want to understand. I want to be able to help you, Tinka." He looked up at me with his dark eyes. They were smoldering and my breath caught in my chest-and now I can't breathe!

And now I feel awful again :(

I want to help you. I want to make what happened to you better."-OMG!

I have mixed feelings now :)
RainbowHerpes chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
I loved it! The only problem I had was that you misspelled capitol and that's only because i'm a grammar freak!
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
thanks for the new chapter!

I'll miss you-SUPER CUTE!

I have a theory:I remmber Finnick sayign that most champions would be sold as sexuqal slaves tot he capital,she could be one of my theory

I just hope Gale sees Finnick's propo
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
such a lovely story!thank you!

I really hope Gale finds love in his life :)
JohnnyStormsGirl chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
i really like this chapter update soon!