Reviews for Consumed
Hailyebug chapter 72 . 3/21
Just wanted to let you know how much I loved this :) I've just recently jumped into the world of Vampire Diaries fics and writing my own although I've been a fan since the show began. I stumbled upon your wonderful story here a few days ago and it has eaten up every bit of free time I've had the last few days as I ate it up! I'm a huge Delena supporter and this 'revised' season 3 you've created is amazing. You're a wonderful writer and I plan to sift through your work in my free time to read more :) I know how much I love reviews on my own work so I wanted to be sure to let you know what great work you have here and I hope you keep writing, even if it's just for yourself!

Hailye
Very good story! wish it were longer...
I thought h said this was gonna be a one shot?! N then I scrolled down and BAM... 72 chapters! Can't wait to read them all...
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 72 . 2/8
I can't believe it's over... I forgot everything about writing down each chapter, and just decided to read on. Got too caught up.
This was amazing. I have no other words. Simply just amazing. Thank you.
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 20 . 2/5
Okay, so I will leave a review here, 'cause I'm going to bed, and my notebook is getting full... I've been writing down my reviews, because I like to read stories again, and review it again, and that is going to happen with this one too. And I want to be able to review again, haha :p
chapter 1: great start. Loved that Elena used the almost exact same sentence as Damon did. Loved that they didn't jump into bed with each other right away!
Chapter 2: Maybe a bit too short. It was great to see Elena's feelings, as Jeremy left, and great that Damon was there, providing moral support, by simply holding her. Seems fair for their relationship.
Chapter 3: Loved the comparisonsabout Elena's house! Great that Damon get's her mind off Jeremy, by talking of their relationship in stead. Good decision to make them take it slow, one day at a time.
Chapter 4: Loved your use of brackets/parentes! You are unbelievably great at portraiting Damon. You really manage to get his cocky self, while letting his feelings show at the right moments.
Chapter 5: Oh my God, I loved the drummer/band joke! I laughed SO hard! Awesome way to portrait Elena as well. Always thinking about everybody else! Amazing balance of Damon being cocky, and being insecure about her feelings for him!
Chapter 6: Perfect length of the whole "I'm seeing Damon" conversation, perfect reactions as well! Loved that Alaric thought she was pregnant! Might be a bit too early for the whole 'I love you' speech, but somehow it still fit perfectly.
Chapter 7: the beginning really confused me. I know everything happened in the episode, but I still feel like I'm missing something.
Chapter 8: haha, great True Blood joke! Urgh, Bonnie always messes them up! I think she's jealous!
Chapter 9: Haha, loved Elena punched Bonnie. She id sure deserve that! Loved how you brought the whole compulsion thing into the picture! Sounds a lot like Bonnie!
Chapter 10: Great idea with the school grade and all! It makes you remember that she still needs to go to school, and she still has a future. Love that he's going to help her with her studies!
I read the seperate fan fiction as well, and I really loved it :p things are starting to heat up between them!
Chapter 11: I loved the fight between them. Ii must have been very hard to write!
Chapter 12: Great way for them to make up again. Resonable and very life-like. They're starting to look more and more like a real couple, with fights and making up.
Chapter 15 (skipped reviewing a few chapters, got too caught up in my reading!): Loved the casual work-out! Again, it makes you remember that there's a normal world going on as well. She has to stay fit ;) great talk between them... I personally don't think Damon would be missing being human THAT much. Sure, he would miss it, but not that much.. Just my opinion!
Chapter 17: Great idea with the whole pro's and con's, haha! I would've done that my self, if I were in that situation.. Which I am very happy I'm not... Or something...
Chapter 18: Oh my God, fantastic idea with the coffin change! I would have never EVER come up with that idea! Amazing! I'm mind fucked!
Chapter 19: As the hardcore Delena shipper I am, I'm kind of kissing some hardcore smut, haha :p I loved the talk between them, it was amazing. Perfect timing, this really was their moment to do it. They had been waiting for long enough ;)
And last, but not least, chapter 20! I loved the whole love-sick couple thing, with bath and it all, and I can't wait to read more about what Katherine is doing there! But that will have to wait until tomorrow, because I really have to go to bed.
You're an amazing write, very few spelling and grammar mistakes, and it's very pleasant to read your stuff. I'll see you next time I'm leaving a review! ;)
oermione chapter 54 . 12/28/2013
I have always thought that this chapter is one of the finest piece of literature -yes, literature- that i've ever read. So beautiful :)
You truly have a way with words
Guest chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
this is the dumbest shit ever! It's ooc and doesn't make any sense!
Quills and Inkwells chapter 72 . 8/31/2013
So I've read your epic tale within the space of a few days, and I must say that I have fallen in love.

You have crafted a masterpiece, and I just fell in love with your story. There are not many parallel stories that are AU enough to be interesting, but still canon enough to not be completely crazy, but Consumed is one of them. It truly swept me in.

Thank you for writing such a lovely tale.
cutey-daisy2013 chapter 72 . 8/18/2013
Ah-mazing, best delena story I've read so far
paigeetvd chapter 72 . 8/18/2013
I love this
cutey-daisy2013 chapter 59 . 8/18/2013
I really hated chapter 59. Cause I song think that Elena would ever kill anyone especially her best friend Bonnie. I flint think she'd be able to even if it was for the person she,loved the most. She would have found another way. Cause she said there's always another way. Anyway I still like this story a lot.
MuzekWriter chapter 72 . 7/25/2013
I am deeply impressed with this story, and I sincerely thank you for writing. It was so beautiful and so on target to how I believe Damon and Elena's characters would blend together. Well done!
Mary Kate113 chapter 72 . 7/16/2013
Perfect ending!
Leandril chapter 72 . 7/16/2013
Bravo! What a wonderful story.

You are one of the few writers who not only truly understand Damon but are also able to voice Elena's deepest thoughts and feelings, the ones she's so good at hiding, especially from herself. It's remarkable how you pinpoint their true nature and make them see each other for what they really are in such a heartbreaking or heart-warming way.

If there was a poll for a favourite chapter, my vote would go to ch.48 'Denied'. The confrontation between Damon and Elena is a masterpiece. Raw emotions and Damon forcing Elena to face reality no matter what are what tiggers like best! "Because that's who I am, and I'm not going to change" - TVD writers seems to have taken a page from your DE textbook :)
Delia Blue chapter 72 . 7/15/2013
I read this story straight through in 2 days. Just beautiful. At some point, I'll go back and comment on each of my favorite chapters because there are so many. I reread the chapter where Elena became a vampire at least twice because it was crafted so perfectly that I couldn't help it. You're an amazing author and I enjoy your work!
1,349 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »