Reviews for She Would Be Loved
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is so sweet. And mildly depressing(:
crazychick14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Considering I'm a fan of RaiKim, I love this story! I'm sad it's a one-shot, though. Great job! I love that song!
TheXGrayXLady chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Wow...I would not have thought of you as a Maroon Five girl/guy. Legit, they're right up there with The Script and Coldplay in my book. This is kind of a nice little fic. It's nice to see you branching out a little more because it shows your versitility as an author.

However, I do have one little problem with this. It might be more of a me thing than anything else though. It feels like you're using words from the song too often in this. Some of the sentences are almost word for word copies of lines. It's still a good fic, that's just something that a lot of song fic authors, my self included, tend to do and need to watch out for.

Anyway, this is adorable and awesome! Keep up the good work!
Kosmic chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
For song fics and stories like these when you listen to the song and read the fic it turns out great.

Very nicely done I felt it.
YES chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Isn't ria such a stalker? He doesn't see that she's not interested in him. She and Chase were ment to be and he doesn't see that! I love how u showed that so well here. If i had an acount i'd fav! Its so well written and I love it!