Reviews for Something That They Want
Sam Winthrop chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Very sweet interactions between Eugene and Rapunzel once he's had time to explain himself. You write some really good build-up. :)
I promise you that chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
That was pretty nice! A very in-depth look at an alternative version of what had happened after Gothel brought Rapunzel back to the tower, but also sticks pretty well to the canon version.

But there's something I've noticed about your writing. Some chapters, like the last chapter, was very well written; everything looks like it's in its proper place. But then, in some other chapters like the first chapter, the mistakes were very noticeable and quite a lot in numbers despite doing a quick skim. Perhaps it's because some chapters were proofread while others weren't? You should take care of that little issue. More often than not, when the number of mistakes are too high to ignore, readers hit the back button. If you don't trust your proofreading skills, consider getting a beta.

Well, that's it. You really are a great writer, y'know. I hope you're planning to write more Tangled fics? Please?

Cheers!
Moonlight1258 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Really test story so far but don't have her hair cut off she looks so much better with her blonde hair
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
I really loved this filler gap story thing. I was really hoping that it would be a whole full lengthy story like you said but hey, this was still pretty darn good if I say so myself. I think you are a very good writer and I really want to read more stories from you. Also, just a little side note, in the author's note you said that the story was now complete so why doesn't it say that on story info part of the page. People might get confused and some don't really read the author's note so they would put this on alert instead of favorite. Unless of course you are thinking of continuing this later. Sorry, I think i'm rambling on something completely useless. Anyway great story.
Umbre0n chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Well, this turned out to be a nice story twist. Good job for just a practice.
Beta Gyre chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I'm sorry for not reviewing this when you've followed my fic so faithfully! I really like it, though. It's always seemed to me that the ending of the movie was tied off a little too quickly, with all the reconciliation and explanations shuffled in-between the fade-out of the tower and the appearance of them on the castle balcony. In particular, I found it a bit of a leap to make, in the movie, that she would so quickly figure out that "it was all you" completely on her own. So I like what you've done with this. If you want constructive criticism, the only thing I can really say is that there are a few words here and there that aren't quite right either in spelling or word choice (like a word that sounds similar but doesn't mean the same thing). I think it's plotted and characterized great, and I will keep an eye out for your next story.
MrAndersIversen chapter 6 . 5/21/2012
Of course it's always shame when a great story like this don't get update much on short time, but its quality hasn't failed at all! Keep it up!
Umbre0n chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
Oh noes! For a while it looked like there was a chance, but now it seems like there's a sharp knife in a couple of people's future. Oh boy... *noms popcorn*
quoththeraven5 chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Option B! ;) I can't wait to read more!v :)
Tangled4ever chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
Great start! Can't wait for the next chapter!
malloryrose17 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh, oh, please let her run away with him! Fantastic story!
katybaggins chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I really like this chapter. Like really really :) Eugene was so cute, as was Rapunzel. I hope you have them run off together, because that would be the cutest thing ever! She can't stay up in that tower all her life, when she could be with Eugene.
Romance and Musicals chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
This chapter was good. Poor Rapunzel got the truth broken to her. Rapunzel and Eugene were really cute this chapter. But really, only one chapter left? Are you going to do a sequel? Because I really want to see how things turn out for the two of them.
Romance and Musicals chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
This was really good. We never get to see the Rapunzel/Gothel relationship through Eugene's eyes and I think that you did a great job of portraying what he would think of it. By the way, I can't believe it took me this long to notice, but the "Something" in the title of this fic is spelled wrong. You forgot the "e". I don't know if you can change it now or not, but I thought I would bring it to your attention in case you didn't already know.
MrAndersIversen chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
I really much like your story, please update soon! It's very exciting :)