Reviews for The Graceful Prisoner
twitilda chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
I've just read it all, and what can I say? It's great!
Tantomile Forever chapter 37 . 8/2/2013
Hehe. Read this ages ago yet forgot to actually review. Sorry. (P.s, Its MissMisto01, changed my name)

I just LOVE this story and I adore reading it over and over again. Its like my all time favourite story. Since you get to see the progression between the characters. And its definitely got me hooked. ;P

For some reason, I love it when Viccy nearly says she is with Macavity then changes it so that she is asking about her collar :D The sibling relationship is really nice. Reminds me of me and my sister. :P - You know, not really believing what the other is saying.

You should really update this soon! I just love this story, I want to see how it all turns out! How everyone will react with given time with the ordeal! :D
DeathEaterGroupie722 chapter 37 . 2/2/2013
So I've spent the last hour reading this again and I can't believe it but I've fallen more in love with this story! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
The Passionate Admiral chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is an excellent opening chapter. I like how you start the story in what some would argue should be its halfway point or something. I have a thing for stories (as well as books and movies) that have non-linear plotlines.

When I read the phrase "Vulcan grip," I was like "No freakin' way!" I'm a hardcore fan of Star Trek, and I'm pleased to see you are familiar with the franchise as well.

Though I'm curious; how does a cat manage the Vulcan grip without any fingers? Does Victoria just have really flexible paws or something?

Oh well, I suppose that doesn't really matter.

The capture of Plato and Victoria was a really intense scene; I liked how vivid you made it. Obviously these henchcats are not to be f*cked with. This Sulvar individual must be particularly large if he’s able to overpower Plato without much effort.

I also liked the confrontation with Macavity. Most CATS fanfic writers (including myself) think of him as a cruel, sadistic, yet brilliant and manipulative crime lord. I’d say you did very well portraying him that way.
I mean, punishing Victoria for Plato’s actions and vice versa? That’s some rather wicked brutality right there!

One thing that really stands out to me is how devoted Plato and Victoria are to each other. You do a fine job of emphasizing how much they care for each other. I hope to see some flashbacks in the future that explain how they became romantically involved. After all, it can’t be easy for any son to make a decision like betraying his father, running off with a girl, and forsaking his responsibilities all at once!

Great chapter. I look forward to where this is going.
rovalo chapter 37 . 11/5/2012
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. THIS CANNOT BE! VICTORIA IN LOVE WITH MACAVITY? I shall not believe it! He's hypnotising her in some way. It's the collar. It must be! The collar is some sort of thing that is clouding her emotions. _ THAT DICKBUTT! D:

I hate him I hate him I hate him. MACAVITY NEEDS TO DIE! HOW DID HE NOT GET ELECTRICUTED AT THE END OF "MACAVITY, THE MYSTERY CAT" LIKE HE'S SUPPOSED TO! WHYYYY! Man. Poor Plates, I really feel for him. D:

DON'T GIVE UP, PLATES, DON'T GIVE UP! VIC LOVES YOU! D:

ANYWAY, this chapter was so well written and I loved it...aside from the fact that VICTORIA IS APPARENTLY IN LOVE WITH THE DOUCHENOZZLE THAT IS MACAVITY! D: -heartwrenching sob-

Anyway, keep up the good work and I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER :D:D:D (You know..the chapter where Vic realises that she actually doesn't like Macavity ('cause she takes off the collar) and she actually loves PLATES 3
rovalo chapter 35 . 11/5/2012
OH NO! I COULD KILL MACAVITY! THAT KNOBLET! D: POOR PLATO! POOR VIC! D:

Also THE AWEFULL BATTLE OF THE PEKES AND THE POLLICLES 3 EEEP!
rovalo chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
For some odd reason, I could picture Plato or 'Plates' ( ;) ) skipping away from the henchcats with the roll of tape instead of running..hmmm :P I GET IT. I GET THE TAPE REFERENCE NOW! CAUSE PLATO HAS IT IN THE VID. OMFGADKJF;LAKSDJFL;KADJF IM REALLY SPAZZING OUT HERE.

Munks voice "low and true" and Tugger! :D

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOSHNESS. OH EVERLASTING CAT. OH MY DAYS. I'M FREAKING OUT. THIS IS AMAZING. :D 3
rovalo chapter 32 . 11/5/2012
"I will shoot you!" _ I laughed at this and I really don't think I was supposed to. D: O_O "YOU MIGHT AS WELL BEGIN THINKING OF NAMES FOR YOUR NEW KITTEN."

O_O CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEPY MACAVITY. Poor Misto and Vic ): Also, I actually thought your action/fighting scene was awesome-no negative critiques from me! :D x
rovalo chapter 30 . 11/5/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. SHE NEEDS TO FIND A MATE. IS IT GOING TO BE WHAT I THINK IT IS? IS PLATO GOING TO APPEAR DURING THE BALL AND TAKE HER UP INTO HIS ARMS AND DO THE MATING DANCE WITH HER? :D
Man, I'm so excited now! :D LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT. I love the "EC" for Everlasting Cat as well! Hehehe
rovalo chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
Ooh the last couple of sentences are creepy! I've decided that I don't like Macavity (well I didn't really at the beginning, but then I was like eh he's okay but now I think he's creepy-he's a paedo!) HE'S A PAEDO CAT. D:

EUrghrugh imagine waking up and having him breathing on your neck. Gives me the heebyjeebies just thinking about it! D:

ANYWAY, I loved how you did the other Jellicles-TUGGER CALLING PLATO, "PLATES" oh god, I have never laughed so much! :P

Tugger punched his nephew's shoulder. "Aw, c'mon, Plates. You know what I mean."

Plato just stared at where his uncle had punched him. He looked back up at the older tom and said, "Did you just call me 'Plates'?"

"Queens, Plato, queens! The whole reason we toms live!"

that whole bit, right up there, was the best thing in the whole entire world ever! And when Tugger poked Plato in the chest and was like "I still don't trust you" :P hehehe! x
rovalo chapter 25 . 11/5/2012
MUNKUSTRAP YOU GOD. 3

Cori and Tant know... ;)

And POUNCE YOU LIL' CUTIE YOU 3 Urgh I love it, I am totally obsessed! :D (Apologies for the review spam but OMDSAOFJAS I LOVE THIS STORY :D) X
rovalo chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
Okay, okay so I actually liked this chapter. _ This sounds SO weird because I really don't see Mac and Vic together but I WANT HIM TO JUST KISS HER. Is that weird? :P Love the chapter though, adorbs! I can really see the characters developing now and ;LFJAOIDFJAO;JDF

I just missed Adolph a little bit v_v ;)
rovalo chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
"You're having kittens?"

"You knows it!" OH MY DAYS I JUST LOVE HIM, EVEN IF HE IS A TORTURING MACHINE!

Adolph wrinkled his nose. "Ew, gross! Then I would have to be mated to Macavity! That's a terrible plan."

I raised one eyebrow. "You wouldn't think it's so terrible if I made Plato be me instead of you, would 'ya?"

"Hehe…now that would be funny…"

hehehehehehehehehehehehe im laughing so much here! :P I love love love it! :D OOH IS IT PLATO AND ADOLPH WHO RAN THROUGH THE DOOR? AND PLATO I'M SO IMPRESSED WITH YOU, JUST URGH BEING ALL VALIANT NOW 3
rovalo chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
"It's true!" Oh Adolph, you little cutie! ;D 3

"Why am I so bad at being good?" -because you keep beating the crap out of Vic, that's why! I love you Plato but you really have to take something for that bipolarity of yours! Vic trusted you and you broke that trust by clawing it out of her tiny paws and stomping on it until it was shattered into a million little pieces!

Also, Mac stroking Vic creeps me out (he does freak me out a little...this is probably where Plato gets his bipolar attitude from to be honest...). "I love you" -punches face into the wall. At least he was nicer to her in this chapter though! Poor Vic, still wincing when Plato gets hurt even though he keeps beating her up! D:

LOVED IT THOUGH, SO WELL WRITTEN! 3
rovalo chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
I THINK ADOLPH IS AWESOME (Aside from the fact that he continuously punches Vic in the stomach...That's just mean!) Urgh THEY ARE SO CUTE. Snowball fights, the lot! :D

Munks..oh Munks..I don't care if Mac took away your memories...THATS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. You...you cruel tom you, shunning Vic, a poor queen in need! D: -sob-

Anyway, loved the chapter aside from naughty Munks v_v Adoooollllppphhhh3