Reviews for The Sage and Spider Girl
jackseaweedjackson chapter 1 . 10/22
man you have talent in all of your stories hope you are able to continue with all of ur stories slowly but surely
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 5 . 10/6
Shattering chapter 1 . 9/21
I really like it, can't say anything negative about it. Just some encouragement and that I hope to see more of this story!
grimreaper40045 chapter 5 . 7/23
I hope you continue this
Regin chapter 5 . 7/1
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Jebest4781 chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
eh this was alright
Jebest4781 chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
well it'll be interesting on coming developments
Jebest4781 chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
well this was good but do wonder when you'll have Mary Jane meet Naruto outside of the Shinobi persona
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
well this will get good eventually on developments
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
searching around and came across this, could have some good potential especially with latest Spiderman comics that Gwen is Spidergirl but this is good too
DragonPony022 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Well this is interesting. But this feels like Sakura with webs. She isn't doing this to help people but to get her rush. She won't learn or become a great hero till she gets a real real reason to dawn the mask like losing a friend to crime or seeing the effects of her actions. Hell she might have created her own villain by crippling that guy lol. I really hope the Shinobi see that she needs help with her powers as well as a mentor to guide her into being the great hero she could become. (That is something Spider-man could have really used and helped him avoid alot of the issues he end up having if he just had someone to teach him) I could see him training her how to fight and how to use her powers. I could see their first kiss being with their mask on only pulled up. It would be very superhero of them to do that. The same for their first time if they don't remove their mask for the whole act lol.

Anyway this is a really good story, I hope you write more or bring it back since there is SO MUCH that can be done with it.
DragonPony022 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Well this is something and I do love that the Shinobi was honest with her and didn't lead her on or anything. He told her what he liked and that was it. I wonder will he get involved with Black Cat was well. I mean she as always been hot and I could just feel the tension between the two of them lol.

I would love to see you do more Marvel crossovers with Naruto
DragonPony022 chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Well this has caught my eye as a huge Marvel fan. I wonder will this will go and how much of Spidey's story will be mixed into this is not like their is a shortage of storylines you could use using Spidey as your guide lol.
uzuuchi007 chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
Nice !
labeled5150 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
dude kyuubi awesome story if can continue it if not i understand like alll your stories it rocks and just a guess toshi is naruto rite just wondering anyway good luck with the fanfics