Reviews for The Sage and Spider Girl
Blackflagbaby chapter 1 . 8/5
I love it. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Also assuming the fact that Peter was not bitten by the spider, uncle Ben would be alive right? I also liked how you presented both Naruto and MJ.
Ninth Tail chapter 3 . 5/16
hope u update
insanemaelstorm chapter 3 . 2/15
Love this fic. Love how may Jane has been portrayed love how Naruto has been shown, both as a civilian and the shinobi. Also love how and why Mary Jane becomes a superhero. Can't wait I read more
Umbra.Venator chapter 3 . 2/10
Interesting story so far :)
Please don't make this story a multi paring. It kills all genuine romance, and love in the story. I have no interest in reading another idiotic "My main character is so awesome all the ladies want his c*ck, and for SOME reason, they're all okay with it." Cliche. No. A slut main character isn't awesome, they're a slut.
Please don't ruin this story by adding anyone else to the paring. Soo many authors just pander to readers and add multiple people to a paring, which kills any real feel of romance in a story. I've NEVER met a woman, or man who would willingly share their partner. So to see it in a story just makes me lose all interest in the "romance."
Facebreaker17 chapter 3 . 2/7
good chapter I like the story so far and I can't wait for more
maxridelover chapter 2 . 2/6
hmm, i like the looks of this!
Internal.Creation.Engine chapter 3 . 2/6
this is pretty good so far , maybe try to increase the chapter length and you'd be golden In my books
christopherrhaydon chapter 3 . 2/6
Update ASAP:)!
SPark681 chapter 3 . 2/6
Nice story so far wonder when Spider-girl and Naruto will hook up anyways keep up the great work!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 3 . 2/6
Nice, wonder if Naruto knows fuinjutsu and the Hiraishin.

Plus hope he meets X-23/Laura Kinney.
SpartanRyno chapter 3 . 2/6
Oh what Joy! Glad this is updating again especially with the rarity of have MJ as the main character just really seperates it from most with there being little snippets of Naruto every now and then. Still wondering how Black Cat will react to Spider-Girl... Still thanks for going back to this story again hope this still continues with your updates!
Demon Hunter9137 chapter 3 . 2/6
its great to see you working on this again can't wait for the next chapter. Also I would love to see you add Liz and Felicia to the pairing.
Susanno chapter 3 . 2/6
I love this Story
I cant wait for chapter 4 Good work!