Reviews for Splice
Tomb Raider sin chapter 29 . 7/22
Please Update soon i am in love with the story
brooklynusaman1997 chapter 28 . 8/6/2020
ooo update :3 been quite a while lol
Jacob Phantom chapter 27 . 5/18/2018
Please update your story soon!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/18/2018
I just read through every chapter so far and I love the entire thing! Keep up the great work:)
Gigastorm x chapter 27 . 4/16/2018
Irkens why does that sound familiar
Greennyy chapter 26 . 1/7/2018
Suddenly makes me thing the kattanians(I can never remember their name, even though you used it earlier) did this...or the guys she got the power core from, the Irkens.
Greennyy chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Love the story, but I'm curious. You said this was a rewrite. Is the original copy still hanging around somewhere?
RCRC36 chapter 22 . 11/22/2017
Great story
gigastorm x chapter 22 . 11/12/2017
Wonder what the end would be (this kinda needs to be a kid vs Kat episode)
gigastorm x chapter 21 . 11/4/2017
More yeessss
DojyaaanBear chapter 17 . 9/21/2017
well since no new reviews have come in since your hiatus ended im going too say im glad you are updating this story again. keep up the good work
idemandmycatboys chapter 14 . 7/20/2017
Where's the catboys, there's 14 chapters of no catboys and then hiatus.
I say false advertising. Not pleased.
littlebirdy chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS SO FAR AND I WANT MORE DANGIT! TROLLING TIME! TROLLING TIME! LET THE KAT'S HAVE TROLLING TIME! X'D poor Dennis doesn't know what's coming... Coop just needs a happy place to calm down in.
sheaflower98 chapter 10 . 8/13/2015
Ahh, and here we see the weapon that will give this story its main conflict for the plot. _ Quite a beautiful setup you've given us here! And we see more into Kat's personality - He obviously cares about Megan's wellbeing, and doesn't like it when she's hurt in any way. I'm very interested in seeing how you'll progress this story in future chapters! Keep up the great work!
sheaflower98 chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
I absolutely adore the progression you're making. It's been a while since I've a meaningful review to literally anyone, so let's start now.

When I say 'progression', know that I mean both character and story-wise. You're digging deeper into the characters' personalities, making them have faults and feelings and so realistic. I truly adore it, and admittedly it's something I'm a bit jealous about. I'm working on my skills though, with every story I write, so hopefully they'll eventually be on par with yours.

In addition, if I recall correctly, in the last version, by this chapter you'd already had the explosion, the big game-changing plot point of the story. I am just going to say kudos, because you extending it in this way tells me - and everyone else reading this, I hope - that your skills have improved dramatically. Bravo!

I can't see anything that I would bring to your attention, but that may be because you've apparently had someone helping you out. (Your English teacher, I believe, though I don't know if they're still helping you at this point)

My general point to this is that you are a very talented writer. Keep on writing, keep improving, and keep sharing your work with the world. _ *end corny ramble*