Reviews for Beautiful Torment
Sophia Lena Duchannes Riddle chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
oh my, im crying. this is so sad! but i love it anyways.
The Curse of Normality chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
"Eventually, Lena breaks." Oh… that's so sad! The fact that Ethan basically sacrificed himself to let her live in a world where she could be happy and she just wastes it. It seems like a total Lena thing to do. I mean, I love her, but you can't deny that she can be immensely selfish at times. Like when ETHAN is going to be forced to jump to his DEATH off of a freakin' hundred foot TOWER for the people he loves and somehow he ends comforting Lena. Hmm, why did this seem backward?

Nevermind, sorry bout the rant. I loved it. Write more, please!
almbookbuyer chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Did you really dream this? Wow, it's amazingly written and made me cry. With people around. Fun. But II still love it! It's going on my favorites!
CrazyCountryLove3 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Literally cried reading this! It is so good but so sad:( I hope that the fourth book Ethan doesn't dieD:
wafflesbri chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
When I read this story I cried. Your story seemed to fit right in with the other 3, like a secret author. Your story is and will always be AMAZING!
Iniysa chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Loved this! Thank you for writing it! I am exactly the same, I've been trying to get my mind around a fic myself! So many ideas, but I can't get my head around it. LOL.

Ethan comes back as a sheer. Or Ethan manages to catch both sides of his soul in that old coke bottle and Amma brings him back. Or Ethan survives the fall but ends up broken and in a comma in Count Care. There are so many open scenarios!

Then there is Ammas deal to contend with. Abraham. The order of things. Link realizing he's going to out live everyone he loves. Rid going back to the darkside. The Wheel of Fate...

If any of this gives you an idea, run with it. Or if you want to try and work on something together? Either way I have this need for a long serious fic to tide me over until the last book.

As for this fic, the only real problems I saw was that you capitalized Him and Her as well as some other words randomly throughout the story. That was a little distracting. And I suppose Rid MIGHT show up, but probably not. Nothing real important, like I said; I loved it.

Lauren
singingtothewind chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Oh, this was sad :( But great writing, loved the fic.