Reviews for Broken Beyond Repair
Miss Lubberly chapter 8 . 2/16
Another pairing i could not imagine until now! But you wrote them both so well. I always pictured Nathaniel as the protective type just the way you wrote him. Its horrible to read what Anders went through and that he suffered so much, but fortunately the Grey Wardens arrived. And haha! Templars which fill the stockroom and clean the floor! That just made me laugh :) Nice Idea! They deserved that. I really hope you will add a new chapter soon! :) Cant wait for it!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :D
lex chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Youre evil...nathaniel has anders all over him and he sleeps! I do love how their friendship is developing. But i cant wait for them to lock lips!
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Mistress Vo chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
Wow, very good! I am loving Nathaniel. I also have to really compliment your ability to write fetish, fascination and caring. Superb job.
lex chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
Its been forever since you last updated, dont ever take so long again, i was crushed everytime i found no update!

Nathaniel checking out anders and getting all tongue tiedand flustered was soooo sweet! Anders seems to be a complex, broken character, I would love to see nathaniel lovingly patch him up. A long, wet kiss would be a good place to start. Throw in some angst.

Am so into nathaniel/anders pairing that i cant tolerate other pairings, but am sure yor other dragon age fics are also great.
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Great chapter! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please hurry, I can't wait to read more! :)
Mistress Vo chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
I missed this story! So glad you updated, and now I have something to look forward to on the weekends.
lex chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Wow! I Just read all your nathaniel/anders stories i found, am hooked! You are good! I Normaly wouldnt read stuff like this! now I want more! I loved the intimacy between the two, the first story was especially touching. Cant wait to see how you get them together. Make it sweet, Anders deserves some tlc. UPdate pls!
vanma chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
look forward chapter 5 and 6, please update soon.
vanma chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
glad to know that Chapter 5 and 6 is coming soon, thank you for update
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Yay! New chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
vanma chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Begging for update, this is a great story. I want to see Ander be loved by all these men
vanma chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Please update this story, I love Nate and Anders as much as I love Alexander and Hephaistion. You are my favorite author