Reviews for Stay With Me
SSJ God SS Juuhachi chapter 57 . 1/10
Please Update! I finally got finished catching up on what has been happening in your story, it has taken me two-three weeks to do it. Now I am anxious to see what happens next! ) I am so sorry that you were in accident, I hope you are all right.
joann chapter 57 . 8/30/2014
Please update
TrishStratusphan22 chapter 57 . 5/19/2014
I love this story A's the sequel I'm sad it hasn't been updated in a year though please continue
CaseyBensonNovak chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I would like to take a moment to respond to a review directly. As far as the baby's abilities in chapter 32 and beyond, I wrote this story when I was fourteen. It was one of my first fanfictions, and is something I am, on occasion, embarrassed about. However, as for Olivia's French skills, she has listed her languages on the show, and French is not among them. This is revealed in the episode "Identity."

Beyond that, thanks for the continued support from everyone, and thank you for reading. :)
Sasha161997 chapter 37 . 3/20/2014
Olivia/Mariska is very fluent in french as well as other languages. She speaks to suspects all the time in multiple languages on the show...
Sasha161997 chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
How many months old is Samantha? Babies can't really crawl until like after the 6th months stage..
Guest chapter 28 . 1/8/2014
Hey I have just discovered your story yesterday and I am already on chapter 28. Thank you. I am having a
SUV marathon on netflix and just saw a heated scene with Olivia and Novak and I kept yelling "just kiss please you are killing me!" So thank you. :)
The Pirate Captain Rose chapter 57 . 7/3/2013
This story is so wonderful. I'm not sure if you've moved on from writing this or if you're taking a hiatus, but if it's the latter, please don't feel that you need to apologize for the long break. The story is well worth the wait, I assure you. If the former is true, and you don't intend on updating anymore, I don't think I could have asked for a lovelier ending- just the two of them caring for their family. I'm sorry to hear about your car accident (though that sentiment is coming to you about three months late), and again- you never need to apologize for taking time to write. You don't owe us anything- your writing should ultimately be for your benefit.

I hope all is well with you, and thank you for the fantastic story xx
The Pirate Captain Rose chapter 42 . 6/29/2013
Ah- I've been trying to hold my reviews to the end, so I can make one review instead of fifty seven short ones- but I can't handle holding my squeals in any longer. Oh, my goodness. Uncle Munch is awesome.
Now, it's story time, darling writer.
My name is Casey Rose. I often drop the 'Casey' because a certain gentlemen loved it so much. That certain gentlemen is my ex, who was (thankfully) not physically abusive, though he was extremely emotionally abusive and manipulative. I'll not go into details, as this is really not the outlet for that, but it's important to note that when I first spoke up, nobody really believed me, because I have psychotic depression.
The gentlemen, very shortly after I started trying to escape the relationship, was diagnosed with schizophrenia.
Needless to say, I identify very strongly with Casey Novak.
I just wanted to drop in and say that what I love best about this story is that Casey didn't just bounce back from her relationships with Charlie and Chance- it still hurts years later, even when circumstances are a million times better. I love that you explored her feelings of guilt over Chance's death in prison, despite knowing that she "should" be relieved, even happy. I love it all because it's not perfect. Regardless of Olivia's support, Casey will never be able to fully undo the damage done by her abusers. Wounds heal, but scars remain. You can't change the awful past, but things can always get better.
Ah- I'm getting all personal and sentimental. I just love this because it's real, but it still has it's beautiful, heartwarming happy ending. And, of course, because I relate so much to Casey, it makes me smile to remember that there are wonderful, supportive people out there who will love a person regardless of their nightmares, fears, pasts. Wow I'm really getting lame here, aren't I? Sorry. I'm just not content to say "I love this" and not explain why.
Now I get to say again:
I really, really, REALLY love this story.
Erica chapter 57 . 4/23/2013
That cant be the end plz keep going it is so good
Frannielloyd chapter 57 . 3/29/2013
I really enjoy this story. Thank you for writing.
Thanks again.
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 57 . 3/18/2013
I love this chapter! Especially when Casey pleaded for Olivia to stay.
Jelly chapter 56 . 2/16/2013
I read this in one hit, can't wait for the next installments!
thatdamnedrizzlesfan chapter 56 . 1/19/2013
Wow, what was Detective Benson doing that required her fly to be undone? What is the story behind the dog's name? Earlier in the story it was Cocoa, now it it Chocolate. Did they get a different dog?
luis chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
It is great to start it off you got my attention im starting to like