Reviews for Secret Loves Year 2
Понравилось, но почему вы не пишите продолжение ?
Ивы собираетесь изменить рейтинг на M когда Гарри, Гермиона, Луна повзрослеют?
У меня чувство что к ним добавится Дафна и Падма, но вот как Падма будет взаимодействовать с Гарри и Луной?
Pointer3109 chapter 2 . 4/7
for chap 2. I have a vision of a Gringotts owl trying to deliver a letter with Peter's name on it to a rat in the Weasly's house.
Mmars69 chapter 23 . 2/23
I really hope you haven’t abandoned this story.
Thank you for writing.
Jacebralor chapter 23 . 2/10
Looking forward to seeing more of this Lunar Harmony tale. Love your stuff. Thanks for the read.
jchangpa chapter 10 . 1/12
Another good story that bite the trash bin. Do you really think saving a rapist physically and mentally is good. Let leave there.
bkerrmom1 chapter 23 . 1/8
I so hope you finish this and the following years as well. I am glad to have found your stories.
WyrdeDragon chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
Well, I certainly will agree with the blurb that this is not a harem the way most fan fic depicts it. It seems to be forming more of a polycule, with some fairly complex interactions. Also, overall the relationships seem to be developing in a natural-feeling manner. The relationship with Luna does develop quite quickly, but given the ages of the characters, I don't find that unreasonable. I recall having instantaneous best friends for life at that age, before I became my older, more cynical self. :)

I also like the way you handled some of the tropes that go with this sort of fic. The "massive inheritance", "friend to goblins" and "heir of multiple founders" have been done to death. However, I like that you handle it in a more even-handed way then some other writers I've seen. I even enjoyed the mandatory "shopping trip to Harrod's" scene. You even took the time to make the sales people interesting bit characters that we wouldn't mind seeing pop up again.

I suppose that's my best compliment on this story, you treat all of the characters well. Even Draco gets his moments. Granted, he's as much of an idiot as Ron, but at least he makes an interesting villain. A stupid, self-destructive one, but interesting. And I always thought even the canon Lockhart had a creepy, pedo vibe to him.

One criticism I'd make was the handling of Draco and the eye of newt scene. In the moment, he seems appalled at his own behavior and grateful to Snape. It feels like a life-changingly positive reaction. Even his apparent reactions when Snape brings him into the Great Hall appear positive, given that he seems to respond positively to his treatment by the first years. But then there's his nightmare and a complete reversal of his attitude. Unless that was a thematic point, that the nightmare was responsible for the reversal, I think it's a jarring change. If the nightmare-induced reversal was a plot point, then maybe making it a bit clearer would help.

Anyway, I still consider this, overall, a good story. Since it hasn't been updated in a year and a half, I'd guess it's probably abandoned. But if you do get back to it, I'd love to see where it goes.
Dagda06117032 chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
Please continue this.
faneka chapter 22 . 7/10/2014
I hope you'll be updating this story again soon. I hope Lockhart gets eaten by someone/thing and that Harry and company know that's what happened to him. That way Hermione won't keep being afraid of him coming back. Even if he's a prick, I hope Draco will be able to recover from what was done to him. I love your stories.
willam and jack and jake chapter 23 . 6/27/2014
poor hermione, can't wait till they kill that bastard and can't wait to read more
willam and jack and jake chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
nice very well done
willam and jack and jake chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
poor nev
willam and jack and jake chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
nice very well done and love 'badass! Remus' !
willam and jack and jake chapter 19 . 6/27/2014