Reviews for Forbidden Love
Blazeblaster chapter 30 . 6/30/2017
Cheezits, is this the end of the black plauge?! Everyones getting pregnant
nick the pikachu chapter 32 . 3/20/2015
This is really good!
Sarcly chapter 32 . 2/17/2014
My god...
This is the ONLY BOOK I HAVE EVER READ THAT MADE ME FUCKING CRY!(and this is the second time I read it)
I love this book but all good thing must come to an end...
ON TO THE SECOND BOOK!
Tinfoot chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
Are you sure you are human and not some god of writing? Cause... You did it again good sir, you made me cry. This fanfic is simply... Marvelous. The scene in chapter seven when Ashton went over the edge was amazing, like the rest of the story. My only gripe was that the whole promise Seranade made to her mother felt a litte empty after chapter 22 but it is understandable why he ruled her out. This is simply the BEST fanfic I have ever read (yes caps are necessary) and thus, I shall give it 5 out of 5 stars! Well done sir, well done.
Tinfoot chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Congrajulations good sir, you have done the fucking impossible and made me cry while I read this chapter. Well done sir.
Orkslayer98 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Love it, just one thing though, I don't like how u made ruby wear pants. It's part of her fur, not pants
Griseus chapter 32 . 6/15/2013
This fanfiction is truly a masterpiece!
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
best ch yet
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
;_;
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
back in black
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
antro girals and nijas liven the dream here
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
a sexy piret girl shows him her big brest and he just compairs them to his mothers can any one not laph at that.

Oh and before i forget how can the goddes of the seas be udder the controll of a mear pirate he shall die for this!
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
1. Naruto rip off
2. rip off done well
3. other wise comptly origanal
on writing
story
SkittishLupine chapter 32 . 11/23/2012
ok seconed time i read through this story. The only thing i didn't like is when you cut the chapter that has sere as burial other then that it was a great read
Cyndercide chapter 32 . 8/20/2012
Finally, I'm done this story. I have an oath that I do not review a story until I have finished reading the most current chapter it; now, I can review your story... But where do I begin...

Let's start with the category of this story. I originally chose to read this story because it was a pokémon story that included a Lucario. But, I became decidedly surprised when you started to add aspects from different fields such as Naruto (Jutsu), and Soul Calibur (The Game). There is nothing wrong with it, just that it was a unique choice.

The next point, arguably of salience, is the plot and plot alone. Charcter development and such notwithstanding. I enjoyed the plotline that you set, joining Pokémon and Humans in equality is something that I have long since thought of as an ideal philosophy, not just a moral choice by some drunkard. The slight touch of realism that was bound by the story even made it that much better. However, I do have some nitpicks about the plot, and characters alike. As far as the plot's irk goes, I am just overwhelmed by the sense of Gary-Stue that pursudes our lovely protagonist, Ashton. Just because he has the eternal flame and exceptional sword skills shouldn't mean that he could out play everyone of the field. I know that the odds are slim and it could be possible, but that doesn't mean that it is.
Another point is how Soul Calibur magically ends up INSIDE the protagonist at one point, which conveniently healed him.
There are slight touches along the way that can be dealt with but I'm at a loss for now, I know I'll remember them later, but now at this moment. .

Another point is that, and some may call me a pervert here, you should work on your lemon writing skills. To me, when I read that chapter, it seemed rushed almost. Like you wanted it over as soon as possible like a hooker who got paid by someone with genital worts.

The birth chapter(s)... Been a while since I read that one so I'm not sure if it's one or more chapters, but anywho: I couldn't help but feel that the pokémon gave birth too mundanely and easily, without pain as well. I know I'm equating it to human child birth, and I know that it is a fantasy/fiction story, AND that we have no idea how pokémon give birth and such, we only have hypothesis. It just seems like they had too little pain, happened to fast (one moment their getting contractions and the next second the babies snuggling them like police in a black neighbourhood).

One thing that bothers me is that you are an evil author who put 2 really happy chapters (30, 31) side by side and then in the next, everyone is bloody dying! What the hell!? I swear I was just reading about a marriage between a 17 year old and a (? Year old) Lucario, not a death scene of every main character we've become to know and love throughout the story. Big fat 'sad face'.

I think for a story like this, you should of had more jokes in it, miniscule or not, it just seems like the majority was taken a bit too seriously. I must admit though, I laughed my ass off when Ashton had his first nosebleed.

...Damn it, I still can't get over everyone dying! You just ruined my day with that. .

For your conversations though, I couldn't help but notice that you had the 'actor' do their action and eerything before they said their dialoue. I think it's an ingenuous idea to make their action before hand so it gets through to us, but the 'so-and-so said' is usually after. Don't get me wrong though, it gave a unique feel to your story which is a good thing.

...Poor Laika. :(

Last thing (unless I think of something else while typing this on my iPod), I noticed your 'published' date and 'updated date' of this story are not even 32 days apart. That means more than 1 chapter a day at times... Did you pre-write this?

...You should really have more reviews than 12... Or, 13 I guess now, eh?