Reviews for What Might Have Been
This is great... So funny. Bobby is so sweet and innocent. Alex is so tender with him. Logan is bad and funny.
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 2/5/2017
*very loud screaming noises* I love this. It's so good.
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I just love this, so sweet and tender. And their drunken conversations - "Have a thing...have you seen a doctor about it?" "I am not a taxi...never thought you were, your not even yellow." - so funny. And the last line "...filled with regret for what might have been but would never be." very, very poignant. Truly perfect one shot.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
It seems this happened before Logan met Barek. Good.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great story! The ending was so sad! I liked Goren when he was calling Eames drunk! Very funny! Logan's comment about Alex not being yellow was also funny!
Rubyray7777 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh my gosh! You totally have to write a follow-up to this! How can you not! This had me cracking up at the beginning and a lil melancholy at the end. Thanks for writing!
kaylee42 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This fic was a joy to read! The ending was so sweet. I wanted for her to stay and have the story continue. It would be great to see Goren's reaction in a similar situation, would he have stayed? What happens the next day?

I like the Goren/Logan friendship. Hopefully, you will continue with this theme in the next story.

Thank you, please keep writing!
sell chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
UAU! De onde você tira tantas idéias? Já não sei pra onde correr, pra esta ou aquela fic! UFA! Continue a mil por hora,pois eu vou estar lendo, inclusive a planejada pós-temporada 10. Amo a amizade Logan/Bobby desenvolvida por você. Concordo com Insubordinationfreak, poderia ter havido mais episódios com esses dois,os episódios citados estão entre os meus as outras fics,sim? Beijos.
stoneagequeen chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww, I loved this! I always could tell that Goren cares deeply for Eames, and not just as a partner and friend, but that he held his feelings in check...I could also sense that Eames cares about Goren as well.

How bittersweet this is; and I loved the interaction between Eames and Goren even though Goren was drunk at the time. Their true feelings were revealed, although Goren was asleep when Eames told him that she loved him...

I hope to read more.

I also like the interaction between Goren and Logan. Both are favourites of mine!
Weathergirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Now I wonder if he's going to remember this or think he dreamt it? And Logan's passed out, so he won't even be able to rib Goren about her walking out of his bedroom (no doubt, disheveled). But it all rings true, because we know he'd never make a move. Ah, sad but true fate. Glad there is fanfiction. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the not-yet published version. :)
jojolou chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wow i love this, Bobby and Mike were so funny together, it really made me chuckle. I do hope Bobby remembers what he did with Alex when he wakes up, so he can talk with her about it and maybe find out she feels the same way to. I cant wait for more, but thats the same with all your stories lol.
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Nice! Luv the drunken banter between Bobby & Mike ...and then Alex, the sober voice of reason has to corral them. Unfortunately, I think Eames was right - it'd never have happened "sober." ...so I'd try to keep Bobby drunk as often as possible! ;-) Cute story and a good beginning spot for the Bobby/Mike friendship.
JustBecause2012 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I just signed up for so as to be able to review excellent stories such as this one. I really enjoyed the humor in this story. The characters were perfect; I could "hear" them saying the dialogue in my head. This was perfect! Looking forward to reading the post-Season 10 story mentioned in your A/Ns. Thanks for keeping the characters of Goren and Eames alive.
Metisse chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww...I love it! I can imagine this so easily. :-)
Rexybaby aka Karen chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Absolutely loved it. Loved the way Eames looked after Bobby making sure that he got undressed and into bed. The made sure he wouldn't regret anything the following morning by leaving so that he didn't find her in his bed.