Reviews for Rukario Romance
Lighting Lucario34 chapter 51 . 4/23
awesome man, awesome, is the rest of the story going to be continued in this book or is it going to be in a sequel, any way I have an idea, how about ash makes some aura firearms as his aura weapon,like Dead 'll have every little working detail of a real firearms except the magazine , the bullets can be switch between non lethal rubber bullets that knock a person back , and the lethal aura bullets that disrupt the inner organs. Make ash start of with a simple pistol and later have him make a sub machine gun or an assault rifle with low recoil( cus he's a 13 year old
Have Deadshor help Ash
Pm me back you answer
nick the pikachu chapter 51 . 3/22
Holy shit! This story was fantastic, I can't wait for a continuation of this one!
ThaDerpyZoroark chapter 51 . 2/22
Omg that flipping awesome it had many funny moments and moments where I was nearly sick and oh god I cried in some parts of this, you man are one amazing person, I hope you make a sequel to this cuz latias needs some more love and there is still so much you can do with this, yes I would definitely love a sequel to this
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
I'm pretty sure a Suicune can take down even that robot.
Tinfoot chapter 51 . 8/14/2013
Definately not bad. Not as good as the first one, but not bad at all. My main gripe is that simply... I got bored a few times and simply skipped the chapters that had the boring parts in them. Good work Sir.
Human chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Lucario not Rucario
Cameron chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Dude you should draw your characters
Zatch Bell-01 chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
Is there going to be a sequel in which it is Ashton learns that Soul Edge is back and has to train his descendant in the way of the sword and to find a sword for Ash,since it will be Ash and Ashton vs the Azure Knight and Soul Edge?
Time Doctor chapter 51 . 1/25/2013
No im going to ask if you are going to make a new one and how good its going to be. I also like all the othe othet storys you made.
Fyro Ash Ketchum chapter 51 . 9/3/2012
When are you going to put a sequel chapter for this story to end? Also can I ask you this? Can't I try to create a story with Ash and Saphire together as a side story or part of the story set of the stories you are creating now? Send me a message if you want to talk about it with me ok? thanks.
Guest chapter 51 . 7/2/2012
This cant be over yet. Wht about Soul Edge it says he was being made again and seriously u cant just end like tht.
hironada chapter 51 . 6/29/2012
Holy shit this story is still active?
I read the first installment and some of this on AGNPH, thought it died!
crypto496 chapter 51 . 6/24/2012
One second...okay. My brain exploded do to overexposure to extreme awesomeness! Can't Believe that this story has only 9 reviews. I love love LOVE IT! The Action the suspense the Romance...And I mean the actual romance and not just the sex scenes although those were still pretty exciting. Also I have to this the end of the story or is it just the end of this particular "arc" if you will. And if it is the "end end" Please write some more I will wither and die without more...Metaphorically of course, but still. So few authors have the talent you have.

-Peace out
Lover of A Good Story chapter 51 . 6/20/2012
Love this story alot. Is this the end of the story cause doesn't Ash still need to have children with Latias plus you seem to have hinted at something between Ashton and Tia as well.
Epsilon Vindicare chapter 33 . 6/15/2012
You don't give your one year old kid a dildo for her birthday. That's just wrong. Funny as hell. But wrong.