Reviews for Crossing Paths
LilAl260 chapter 34 . 6/13
Amazingly done! I had read all but the last few chapters a while back and just found your dotty again. I couldn't see how you were going to bring it all back together.. But I was impressed by your creativity and story telling ability. Keep up the great work!
rhmac12 chapter 34 . 4/11
Ugh...been gone far too long from Romione world...school and work just took up so much time the past few months...but I am back...have missed our Romione so dang much!

The epilogue was PERFECT...I love seeing the relationship of Rose and her lil brother Hugo. I think they are fun siblings who def fight but joke with each other- kind of like Ginny and Ron :)

ABSOLUTELY LOVE the scenes between R/Hr :)

The ending was perfect...love the last line..."Sometimes, some paths were just meant to cross". PERFECT.

Hope to see a new Romione story from yas in the future! Thank you for a WONDERFUL AND AWESOME and very creative story!

ROMIONE FOREVER!
JeanAndBilius chapter 34 . 3/24
Fantastic story! Hope you continue to write other Ron and Hermione stories. Really enjoyed it.
JB
ROSEY cheeks chapter 34 . 3/5
I really enjoyed your story, Even though some of the Draco and his family parts were interesting pertaining to the post Voldermort reign as far as what happened to their status in the scheme of the magical world. I could of done without the rest of the Malfoy family, They just not likable character's as far as i'm concerned. And i didn't care to see their progress as far as being"redeemable Character's". other than that *BIG HICCUP* I really loved Ron and Hermione's developing relationship from Boyfriend and Girlfriend, to Husband and wife, And into parenthood.

Thanks for sharing!
heronlove chapter 34 . 2/28
That was an awesome fic. I totally enjoyed reading it.
noone297 chapter 34 . 2/28
I loved the story and I loved the epilogue of course. Hope I would be able to read more of you...
BeckNiece chapter 34 . 2/27
The Epilogue arrived at just the right time for me. I was about half way through the story when you posted it. I have just now finished the whole story. Really enjoyed it. Kind of shocked that I liked anything about Draco. The addition of the mystery was nice with Ron, Harry and Neville investigating. I also like canon pairing.
Thank you for writing and for sharing.
ShePotter chapter 34 . 2/26
Great, good, wonderful story, but the end! Well, they say leave them wanting more & you did! Thanks.
Now waiting on your next story, when?
moozga chapter 34 . 2/26
Thank you for this story! Charming, sometimes sad, sometimes funny, and - in my opinion -totally true!
ozzel1 chapter 34 . 2/26
Superb finale! Thanks for a great story and capping it off so nicely. Inspires me to go work on mine...

Thanks again.
TIGERSAGE chapter 34 . 2/25
it took three years but you ginally cpmleted it, great chapter i liked it.
nirdoodle chapter 34 . 2/25
So happy and surprised to see the epilogue. The whole fic was a great ride and you beautifully showed the crossing, intertwining paths of the charaters. It's great you completed it but sad that it is over. Looking forward to something new someday.
Poor Draco was miserable
Andromeda needs to learn her place. She disgraced her family by marring Ted Tonks and the result probably affected Cissy more. They have the same parents. They were raised with the same views. So she knows how hard it is for Cissy to change her views. It's like growing up with or without religion and then converting.
Ron's protectiveness over Hermione is too cute