Reviews for Crossing Paths
melove167 chapter 34 . 7/2
This was an absolutely perfect ending to a really great story! I read 2/3rds of this years ago but never finished it until glad I came back! While I came for Ron and Hermione, you left me wanting to read more of Draco and Narcissa side of the story. I loved how you switched between POVs seamlessly. I also thought the plot was original and intriguing and your character growth and development was really well-crafted and well done! Great job and thank you for this gem :)
mela16 chapter 34 . 6/1
God, I loved this story so much. I, for some reason, get bored in super fluffy Romione stories after a few chapters, and I can't stand angst stories. I just don't believe that Ron and Hermione would be with other people or give up on each other after the war. Anyways it seems that it's always extreme stories I find and so yours was a gem of a find. I loved the Romione part of the story a lot it felt natural and genuine. I also loved that we saw so many characters in particular of course Draco. I love redemption stories and I kind of wish u kept going to see more. I also loved the ending with the new generationumber and the parallels. It was just a wonderful story and I wanted you to know that. :)
Hermione is brilliant! I think Lucius will suffer more under this plan than he would in Azkaban.
Poor Ron! I'd die of embarrassment.
Someone Potter chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Hello! I'm almost half way and loving the story! Please do write soon. It's 2016! -p.s my fav is 'Pictures'
LilyJean630 chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
I am half-way through, and I am really liking this story, but I just have to say how much I LOVE how you've written Ron & Harry's relationship! I love the banter! You can tell how close they are and sound how true 18 year old best friends would talk. It is the best I've read so far... Well done!
Captain Cheese chapter 28 . 8/21/2015
I love Astoria's character!
LilAl260 chapter 34 . 6/13/2015
Amazingly done! I had read all but the last few chapters a while back and just found your dotty again. I couldn't see how you were going to bring it all back together.. But I was impressed by your creativity and story telling ability. Keep up the great work!
regbride12 chapter 34 . 4/11/2015
Ugh...been gone far too long from Romione world...school and work just took up so much time the past few months...but I am back...have missed our Romione so dang much!

The epilogue was PERFECT...I love seeing the relationship of Rose and her lil brother Hugo. I think they are fun siblings who def fight but joke with each other- kind of like Ginny and Ron :)

ABSOLUTELY LOVE the scenes between R/Hr :)

The ending was perfect...love the last line..."Sometimes, some paths were just meant to cross". PERFECT.

Hope to see a new Romione story from yas in the future! Thank you for a WONDERFUL AND AWESOME and very creative story!

ROMIONE FOREVER!
JeanAndBilius chapter 34 . 3/24/2015
Fantastic story! Hope you continue to write other Ron and Hermione stories. Really enjoyed it.
JB
ROSEY cheeks chapter 34 . 3/5/2015
I really enjoyed your story, Even though some of the Draco and his family parts were interesting pertaining to the post Voldermort reign as far as what happened to their status in the scheme of the magical world. I could of done without the rest of the Malfoy family, They just not likable character's as far as i'm concerned. And i didn't care to see their progress as far as being"redeemable Character's". other than that *BIG HICCUP* I really loved Ron and Hermione's developing relationship from Boyfriend and Girlfriend, to Husband and wife, And into parenthood.

Thanks for sharing!
HeRonLove chapter 34 . 2/28/2015
That was an awesome fic. I totally enjoyed reading it.
noone297 chapter 34 . 2/28/2015
I loved the story and I loved the epilogue of course. Hope I would be able to read more of you...
BeckNiece chapter 34 . 2/27/2015
The Epilogue arrived at just the right time for me. I was about half way through the story when you posted it. I have just now finished the whole story. Really enjoyed it. Kind of shocked that I liked anything about Draco. The addition of the mystery was nice with Ron, Harry and Neville investigating. I also like canon pairing.
Thank you for writing and for sharing.
ShePotter chapter 34 . 2/26/2015
Great, good, wonderful story, but the end! Well, they say leave them wanting more & you did! Thanks.
Now waiting on your next story, when?