Reviews for Crossing Paths
beckrow chapter 34 . 15h ago
The Epilogue arrived at just the right time for me. I was about half way through the story when you posted it. I have just now finished the whole story. Really enjoyed it. Kind of shocked that I liked anything about Draco. The addition of the mystery was nice with Ron, Harry and Neville investigating. I also like canon pairing.
Thank you for writing and for sharing.
ShePotter chapter 34 . 23h ago
Great, good, wonderful story, but the end! Well, they say leave them wanting more & you did! Thanks.
Now waiting on your next story, when?
moozga chapter 34 . 2/26
Thank you for this story! Charming, sometimes sad, sometimes funny, and - in my opinion -totally true!
ozzel1 chapter 34 . 2/26
Superb finale! Thanks for a great story and capping it off so nicely. Inspires me to go work on mine...

Thanks again.
TIGERSAGE chapter 34 . 2/25
it took three years but you ginally cpmleted it, great chapter i liked it.
nirdoodle chapter 34 . 2/25
So happy and surprised to see the epilogue. The whole fic was a great ride and you beautifully showed the crossing, intertwining paths of the charaters. It's great you completed it but sad that it is over. Looking forward to something new someday.
Poor Draco was miserable
Andromeda needs to learn her place. She disgraced her family by marring Ted Tonks and the result probably affected Cissy more. They have the same parents. They were raised with the same views. So she knows how hard it is for Cissy to change her views. It's like growing up with or without religion and then converting.
Ron's protectiveness over Hermione is too cute
Poor Hermione...
NoTagBacks chapter 34 . 2/25
Nice finish. You wrapped it up well.

Please don't roll your eyes upon reading this, but I look forward to your next story, and I hope it comes soon.
Faithless chapter 34 . 2/25
ON the whole this was a very well written and enjoyable fic. The only thing that bothered me was how everyone, but mostly Hermione, brushed aside al the harm done to Ron to focus on how Draco had wronged her. It was as if Ron's, Katie's, Bill's, and Rosemerta's real suffering didn't matter in the face of Hermione's.
scorubes4life chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Very good story! I will be waiting for Future story!
chemrunner57 chapter 33 . 8/8/2014
This chapter (and the whole story as well) has been quite the roller coaster ride. Nice resolutions to several story arcs; curious as to what the epilogue might hold for us.

Thanks for putting your story in words and sharing it with us.
ozzel1 chapter 33 . 8/7/2014
A satisfying conclusion to a thoroughly enjoyable story! Thank you so much for writing it and seeing it through to the end! Inspiration for me to get off my own duff and work on mine. :)

Applause!