Reviews for Save Me
Vixyfox chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I thought this story was cute. I admit I was hoping Emba would find Yuuen's kidnappers with rage and murder them alll. But I thought this was just super cute. I didn't even know there was a section for Wild Rock...I have some fanfiction to write...
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
OMG FINALLY! WHAT A PERFECT ENDING! TT THANK YOU SO MUCH! lol I was checking my inbox everyday for this update XD Many times a day as well. :D Thank you so much and I hope you can write another Wild Rock fic sometime! LOVED IT! :D
Ritsuka-chan1092 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Please update! O.O I must read more! Please! TT
Major chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Truth be told I was a little worried that you might have given up on the story. But when I saw the up date I was happy. I really like the story line and I think you are doing a fantastic job. Please keep up the great work and put another chapter up soon.
Gaarasphantom chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Yay! So happy for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Major chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I love your writing! When i first read wold rock i wished for more because i felt it was to short but when i came across your story. It was like the original plot was still going on. I love how Yuuen became stronger and i hope you continue your story. Very good job and please keep it up.
Kekeh chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
It's hard to find stories of Wild Rock, and I love this manga. I hope you update as soon as possible and make more stories of this manga, especially the couple and Emba yuuen.
bearaveo chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Very interesting story, I love it :) You have taken Yuuen's (in my opion) half baked whine fest of a personality and made him into a full blown character! I also like how in the previous chapter (can't remember which) you focused a bit on Yuuli and Salem's characters as well :) all in all, you're doing a beautiful job, keep up the good work, can't wait til the next chapter
Gaarasphantom chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
Yay I'm so glad for an update on this story. I love it so far and I can't wait for the next chapter. _