Reviews for Four Word Phrases
LoneTraveler chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
So glad that your beta editor person talked you into posting this story here. Really. Their story to me is about love preserving over fear, and I really like how you wrote their struggle as well as their resolutions. "Please...just forgive yourself.", is my favorite line. Once Remus took that one in, the lightbulb came on, and I don't think he would break them again. Very good!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Amazing, and it really makes me want to see a Tonks/Sirius family reunion in your Fingers Crossed fic!
ohmoony chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was sooooo cute and sad. I loved it so much! It was just complete beautifulness.

My favorite lines were,
"You like her, Moony." It just seems so Sirius-like. Perfect.
"You make me whole." I just love this one. It's exactly how I imagine Remus feels about her.
"Please. Stay with me." I think that's so adorable and sad and just... brilliant.
"I'm lost without you." Ahhh! Soooo cute!
"Please... just forgive yourself." Awww. I really, really like this one. Like, a lot.
"Be strong. For Teddy." :'( So sad...
And finally, "We'll always be together." Perfect ending to a perfect story.

And now I'm off to read more of your fantastic work. :P :)
random-k chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wow I love how you did that
Saraell chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
This made me cry, especially phrases "Please, just forgive myself" "Stay with him, Dora" "Love always, your Mum" and "Be strong. For Teddy". Its just so sad!
However, I think I love this story and I also admire your style of writing, its absolutely amazing and full of strong emotions.
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh, this is so very touching. Really, it is. I'm practically tearing up, 'tis so good! :) I guess my favorite phrase is 'We'll always be together'. I'm a hopeless sop, I guess. But they're all very good, except for the angsty stupid Remus ones. He just makes me so mad when he does things like that.
AyaMae91 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved this! Without much dialogue or description, you still captured their characters to perfectly, and painted a wonderful picture of the part of their relationship you don't get from the books. This was perfect. These snippets easily could have fit right into the books. Well done!
LOTR Addict and Whovian chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Oh...Oh my gosh...:C This made me laugh, scream, and cry all at once... You are so good at writing. This is AMAZING and so are your other stories. I love this. So wonderful. 3
the iz chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
i cant believe it hasnt occurred to me before now to read your other stuff :L this was wonderful! great idea and beautifully written (surprise surprise). obs its followed a different timeline to wfc; the same one that i use, actually. im glad im not the only one who sees remus' eyes as 'silver blue' :)
Kerd151 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Aww, this was just perfect!

I loved the use of phrases to describe Tonks' life and each phrase symbolized each stage of her life perfectly. It was beautiful. I loved how you wrote about Sirius and I particularly liked "Wotcher, Sirius. Remember me?" as it seems just like the thing Tonks would say. I also loved "Umbridge is a cow" and Remus being shocked at her not agreeing with the werewolf legislation. That was just too cute. It's obvious that he thinks most witches and wizards would agree with Umbridge and yet Tonks doesn't, which shocks him, but her reaction to that was great.

It was too adorable when Tonks told him that she liked him. "Me? You like me?"- his surprise and shock at her announcement was exactly how I'd imagine Remus to respond to this. I also think she would definitely have to make the first move, he's far too noble to do that and most definitely thinks she would never like him back. Anyway, that was lovely, it really made me smile!

I think you captured both their emotions well when they were apart. It was really sad cause they really are just perfect together. But they get there in the end! "I love you anyway" - I loved this phrase as well, because it's true. Even throughout it, no matter what he does and what he's put her through, she really does and will always love him. "I love you, Nymphadora" - Too cute, and yay, they're together!

I also loved "Please, just forgive yourself" as really that's all she wants. She will always forgive him and she will always love him but he needs to forgive himself more than anything. So that was great too. "We have to win" - I really liked this one as well. They really do have so much to fight for and so much determination and bravery for the battles ahead, which you captured really well.

"We'll always be together" This was a great ending. Because really it's true. They really are and always will be together, in life and in death. "Time to move on" - like how this is portrayed as they are slightly sad because of what they have to leave behind but they're totally at peace as well and moving on together. Beautiful ending!

Anyway, the whole thing was just amazing. Captured each point in her life perfectly. There wasn't even one phrase where I thought it didn't fit. This story had so many emotions, thoughts and relationships weaved through it, it was just awesome. What a beautiful story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was so lovely and sad and just wonderful. Remus is my absolute favourite character.
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is such a novel idea! Great job, I enjoyed reading it!
DanH2010 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I loved this, it was so cute :) One thing, at the end i would have made one more bt this one from Teddy, him standing at their grave with harry ect and him saying 'They survived in me' or something like that.
but still this is still brill x
EmzThehexNinja chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Loved it! It did my two fav characters justice!
GuessWho chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
WOOOOW! Awesome... Bittersweet... Loved it...