Reviews for It's On
Althea M chapter 6 . 3/20
I just finished reading this story up to this point and I have found it to be both funny and revealing of the characters. I look forward to you continuing this story. But, since it was dropped in 2012, I don't hold out much hope.

Thank you for sharing.

AM
bernim2004 chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
Continue it
pazi7a1 chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
Update please... I loved this fanfic ️
Scorpiofreak chapter 4 . 2/14/2015
Alright, I have just got to say, this is the most adorable thing I have ever read on this site. Since chapter one, I've been reading this with a smile on my face. It just sounds like such a silly, ridiculous idea at first, but you make it work so well with how well written it is and how in-character everybody is. You even manage to keep Daryl in character even though the story deals with themes that pull him from his character's comfort zone.
Very nice :)

And I laughed out loud when Carl smiled at Daryl and Daryl was thinking "little shit". Daryl being one upped by a kid is just hilarious xD
PlaneJane71 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
This story is one of those rare gems that I was never able to forget. If you can find any free time, I would be thrilled to see you update. I don't think Andrea being killed off on the show has any negative effect on this story at all. I recently enjoyed re-reading it, and it's such a charming and witty tale. Seeing Daryl and Carl duking it out over an oblivious Andrea is hilarious.
H chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Ahh! Why did you stop writing this amazingly fantastic story!? I absolutely adore it. I laughed my ass off throughout the entire thing! It's one of the best TWD fics around! Well done.
Reader chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
This story is so awesome! I love it! I know it's been a awhile since you updated, but please update soon! :):) this is great!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
This story is too cute! I absolutely love it! Please update soon?
JElysha11 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Loving this chspter as well. I dig Daryl/Andrea pairing and im really glad I found your story. Now, on to the next chap..'
JElysha11 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
I love how you write how Daryl thinks. It's like looking closely at the gears in his head. So good! Now I gotta read on to the next chapter...
Plain Old Shahhida chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
you better watch our Daryl
You don't mess with Carl when his pants are burning
You might not like the result in the morning
Plain Old Shahhida chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
*laughs really hard* ha ha ha ha ha!
*even harder* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
*tapering off* ha ha ha.
that is all.
IHeartTeryse chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Ahh! Please continue! I love daryl and andrea! I wanna know what happens next, this is amazing!
T chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
A lovely read - thanks for writing. I hope you update soon :)
Belle chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Come on, you gotta update this!
This is just awesome!