Reviews for A new King, new horrors
The-Phemale-Phantom chapter 25 . 11/5/2014
In the past day and a half, I read this entire story and I wanted to tell you this: Bravo! Your story telling is superb and I got a sense of the characters that I had never gotten before! You expanded on everyone's personality masterfully! And the fact that you remembered all of the characters' names is simply astounding! The only critiques I have is that there were more than a fair share of typos which sometimes got in the way of story telling and that some of the action sequences could have been better, more varied. It got stale at some points and I could pretty reliably predict what would happen. Some parts of the story did drag and it felt like you were repeating information you had previously stated when the reader would still remember the point from the first time it was mentioned. I know the story was very much Tor-centric, but I would have liked to see the story more from Roberta's perspective as well. Once you had your expansion of Tor's personality solidly presented, then it would have been a good time to expand more on Roberta. I would say a good place to kinda switch would have been after Lucy was rescued. But I'm just being a little nit picky! Most of what I feel would make the story better just improves with practice! I'm very excited to see what you do next! Until next time!

judygumm chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This is very good. I hope Roberta lives. She 'a my favorite character in the game.
StrongRed chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I honestly have no idea how I got here. It wasn't bad though, I guess I approve.
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Lovely! I really enjoyed the first chapter. I'm playing The Darkest Faerie again right now. It's a good game, even though it's gotten really glitchy with age.
This is looking to be a good story. There were only a couple punctuation errors but not enough to be upset about. I look forward to reading more!
London Bai chapter 23 . 7/20/2013
I'm almost sad that this story is coming to a close, but I can't be excited enough that the Assassin will get what's coming to him. About time, too. ;) Love the chapter progression.
Anonymous Neopet chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I absolutely love what you've done with this story! I've been reading it for quite a while. I hope you churn out more stories like this one!
Achilles chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Happy again to see another chapter! Keep up the good work!
London Bai chapter 22 . 1/21/2013
Ooh. Great chapter apart from small spelling mistakes.
Jordyn chapter 21 . 1/17/2013
I'm in love with this! Please don't give up on writing this! Really kept me interested from Chapter 1-21! Excited for more!
London Bai chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Don't do it, Tor! Not by yourself!
This chapter got my system into the fight-or-flight process _
London Bai chapter 20 . 12/9/2012
Thus begins the dramatic music O.o
Fantastic chapter. Well worth the wait.
London Bai chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Ah, all of the armor and swords making their big debute ;) So easily forgotten in the written world.
The war draws near and I'm still very excited for the next chapter _
London Bai chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
Dum dum-dum! Fantastic chapter, as usual _
London Bai chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
And thus begins the avalanche of overgrown weeds and poisonous seeds meant to down the Heros of the Land and Beyond. Wonderful chapter :)
London Bai chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Skip over a part in the story?! Never. I read beginning to end, no skipping. Tis dishonorly ;)
I'm glad I didn't though, even though I've played the game countless of times, this was like exactly seeing everything that I've done in the game via words. Everything important in the game is there and still giving a hint of your characterization interpretations. Marvelous work