Reviews for Briar Patch
SIM99 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
CONTINUE.
Madchickenlover chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Okay I know its been ages since you wrote this, but you really need to continue it!
There is so little mandy/Grim and half of them are rubbish, yet yours is a pure peace of beauty.

I look forward to the possibility of more.
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
This is... Wow. One of the most curious tales I've run into as of yet about my favorite children's cartoon... I don't think I can write for it yet, but this... Interesting. Why did he preserve her life? How did she survive a bullet to the brain anyways? Darn... So many loose ends... Please continue this!
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wicked
balletsky chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I really like this maybe you should just do one more chapter with her at his side the game is over he finally caught her now she collects souls with perhaps she could even become his scythe.
Baruga chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Woot, Bleedman. Very good piece, glad you bothered to take the time and write it.
B chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wow. I don't usually like stories enough to comment on them, but this one I did. It would be really cool if you continued it!
leona chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Please write more :)
Maiden of the Heavens chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I would really love it if you would continue this, please.
-MOTH
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Continue it! I would LOVE to read more
Jeice Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I loved this. SHort, sweet, and with the perfect kind of ending. I know the two have a good mutual respect for one another, and there's no way Mandy could escape from death that easily. Honestly loved it. I won't ask anything from you. I will just compliment you on a job well done.
GothGirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
good story idea but you should add more.
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASE ADD MORE
dEnIsE tHe StRaNgE chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Yes, yes, you should continue this!
DoctorSherlock91011 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That waz pretty cool. I especially liked the end.