Reviews for The Beginnings
mjentrn chapter 1 . 1/19
a perfect episode/ending! you just wrote gently to a crescendo! great writing . thank you so much. more fluffs maybe as valentine approaches? always grateful for your gift of imagination/writing.
Zoja chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Mmmm..! I absolutely love it! I would love such an ending after the episode! It would be amazing if it finished this way, Jack taking Sue home (home with a much more meaning...), after they kissed and they would give us this promise that they will be together... *sigh*
fanka77 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Awww... How sweet! This is definitely something that I would like to see after this episode. Shame it didn't happened...
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet!
MLLMLL chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Une fin comme celle ci j'adore... Je prends la lecture de vos histoires.
Gremlinpugs chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
As usual, this was a great story and I can so see that this was what Jack wanted to say before Myles interrupted them.

Please keep up the great stories. Thank you for these stories.
71cottes chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
nice history very well written

I think that everybody wants to see Jack and Sweat together at the end and to declare feelings finally them
Huck05 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That Was a great little Extension to the last episode, But You could of kept going it would of been all right with me. Lol. This would've been a good Story in it's own. Thank You!
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I LOVE IT ,ITS PERFECT XX
cheliosfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I love it! I wish it would of ended like this or at least Jack and Sue together. Great Job :)