Reviews for Post Apocalypse: Aphrodite's Vision
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 2/9
Nice idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
DeathAssassinFaerie chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I love this new poem!
DeathAssassinFaerie chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
I was laughing but then you made me cry with the Air, Water, Fire, and Earth part! I absolutely love it!
inquiete chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
III know what the peoom mmmeaaans! Hehe, this was the best chapter yet, defintally worth the wait. I loved the poem can't wait for the next chapter.
SmilesSaveLives chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I love this story sooooo much! And is Stevie Rae alive or dead? Love the poem btw. But what did that mean by her children? Did she and Rephaim run away together? OMG I HAVE TO KNOW! update soon pretty pretty pretty please!
TeamAphrodite chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Perfect story, i love it. Hope youll soon continue.
inquiete chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Ha! That convo was kinda a double meaning huh? :) Yay they finally learned sbout the rebels. I was looking forward to that. And I'm glad you ended with them kissing it was really moving. :)
RuneScapian chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Lol at how you wrote this at 4am! This chapter was really good,a gain leaves me wanting much more. This was a really good idea, also I like that you have it in different POVs . Let me gues that a certain Raven Mocker named Nisroc will be in one of the chapters? (Sigh, still don't get why you love him)
inquiete chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
That was amazing! And it explains a lot of things that people didn't know before. Yet in a way that will drive them crazy. You'd think me knowing all this would lessen the read but for some reason it only makes it BETTER! Some grammar mistakes but other then that it was great, nice job update as soon as you can.
RuneScapian chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Oh you updated this as well! That's good! (Sorry im slow with updates)

Good chapter, though I expect nothing less from you ;)

Great descriptions as well for the cave and Aphrodite's monologue around the middle.
kikudog6 chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! This one was really good by the way!
Firestorm Runner chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
After sitting here and reading this, I have to question my sanity when I passed this story up the first time I saw it.

This is awesome on so many levels. Absolutely great. Can't wait for you to update again and I'm quite curious to know what happened to everyone else that have yet to be mentioned.

Stormy
flowergirl chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
heyy it doesnt matter that this was a short chapter it was still really good. and i really enjoy reading this story its really great and ur a really great author. cant wait to read more awesome chapters and if u can, can u please update another chapter for Forbidden Love in New York. that was and still is a great story that i miss reading. kk well thats it peace out.
inquiete chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
That was a good chapter. I don't mind the shortness it was a good filler chapter. Are you going to update Forbidden Love in New York next? Please do I've been waiting for that chapter FOREVER! And OMG I so caught the Doom reference I even heard Gir singing the Doom song, and in my mind I heard Zim say: "Gir, can you please stop singing..."
kikudog6 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love your story so far! It's really original and I can't wait for an update :D