Reviews for Sometimes, You're Wrong
Awesome, I wish that had actually happened! xx 3
Celestial Moon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked it very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This was amazing! I wish you could continue it... But it was such an amazing close that, at the same time, i dont think you should... Anyways GREAT JOB!
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awwww, I can't believe I'm just finding this! I LOVE it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Oh dear god I am in love with it ! I soooooooooooooooooooo wish tht happened instead of stupid CIRay calling and interrupting my Tiva moment. I was so upset after the end of tht episode and this so made up 4 it
Robern chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
very good
Awakemiddream chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Loved your story. And I agree, that episode ending deserved an exciting alternative. :) Don't knock yourself down for your writing... it's good. Just write it... don't apologize. You're not weak. ;)
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That's a good reason to write something. For yourself. Not for others. If they don't like it it's their problem. But I loved it:)

Good job!
Hiby248248 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That. Was. Beautiful.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I would have loved the episode to end like this! The only worse part was the promo for next week...I screamed at the tv when I saw it! :)
13NCISgirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Love This! So wish stupid Ray wouldn't had called Ziva or this may have happened!
luzma chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
guao muy bonito y the end superbien
AngelCurls chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was good, and I love that you don't make Gibbs the evil :-)
You're right chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Her phone just had to ring right then, and Tony and Ziva draw apart again.

I think it's wrong that she'd been waiting for seven weeks, I after 3 or maybe 4 I would just send the "boyfriend" packing.

Why can't she let Tony be there for her? He went that hellhole in the desert at the end of the world to rescie her! A guy who doesn't communicate in more than 3 weeks either doesn't care for your feelings or is an idiot, therefore not worth the trouble. Tony, Tony's always there when she needs him, but she willfuly ignores his advances. I get it, he's twice shy, but still anyone with half a brain can see he wants to get closer to Ziva.

So your fic is more natural than the actual episode. I think someone ought to start an online campaign for these two.

Please write on, more fics or continue with this one, for those of us who are aching for these two. Thank you for writing.
Crime-drama lover chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I almost wrote this (almost) EXACT story! In fact, I was about to start writing it but I thought I'd read a little fanfiction to get in the zone and I was like, "Oh, well, thats everything I was about to say, and you may have said it better!" I was dying after that episode too. Like, friggin out! Thanks for saving me having to write my wishes for that scene so I can maybe go to bed at a decent hour! If you feel so compelled, I think a sequel or continuation would be widely appreciated through the NCIS fanfiction community! :)