Reviews for In this Life
Abby saying shes not someone you call beautiful reaply really ruined this big time tgats such a low thing to say everyone is beautiful in there own ways and saying thats shes pretty but not pretty pretty and not beautiful like damn way to ruin everything about this chapter
pianomouse chapter 28 . 4/9
I smiled and cried and had a fantastic time reading your story. I love Jemma and the balance you brought to Tony. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
til the end of the line chapter 2 . 2/20
Wow Blockbuster brings back memories
Guest chapter 28 . 10/5/2016
FANTASTIC !
Alex The Rogue chapter 28 . 9/21/2016
I have never read such a heartwarming story quite like this. I cried-high accolades from me-and I laughed. I loved Jemma and how Tony matured. I love how much of a family Team Gibbs is. This, m'dear, is an incredible story.
AER
a.whitfield2018 chapter 28 . 1/11/2016
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW past the heart and in the feels
Skimball4 chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
First you mention Broadway and then a rescue dog-seriously?! If I wasn't hooked before I am now. Reminds me of when I went to the Humane Society and saw the sweetest cat; called my dad and asked him "how much do you love me?"...all he said was, "what' the cat's name?" We had three cats and one dog at the time!
Skimball4 chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Well, thank you for pulling on my heartstrings. You are too much! Nearly choked up when Gibbs said, "she' his Shannon." I am a sucker for a sweet romance.
Skimball4 chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
I know your evil plan-mention "Wicked" and Broadway to get me hooked...looking forward to my new addiction.
leeta5 chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I know, this story has been finished for a while now, and I was fortunate enough to find it (better late than never!). I love stories like this one. TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED. It's so nice to see Tony in such a healthy relationship AND WITH A BABY! I'm also liking the Tony/Gibbs hugging scenes at the end (not thag headslaps aren't sufficent or anything...). Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the fantastic story and to tell you that I'll probably read this about a million times more!
sgmgurl chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
I loved this story! I even looked up Wicked on youtube just to see what the hype was and I have to say I love what I've seen. I can't believe I didn't know it existed. I wasn't really a fan of the Wizard of Oz, but I think I will def like Wicked better.
Annie chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
I really hate that Abby gets a pass all the time for punching people. It's not cute, funny, or acceptable.

Loved the conversation between Gibbs and Ducky, that 'she's his Shannon'.
Annie chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Abby talking about Peter Pan and Toby growing up? Oh, the irony...
Annie chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I'm enjoying the story. Just have to comment on Jemma seeing Wicked 326 times. Her first theater experience is when she's eight, and she's now 28. No mention of when she first saw Wicked. If she was 8, then she has seen Wicked, on average, every three weeks for 20 years. If she was older, then it's more often. Doesn't seem to be even remotely possible that she could have seen it that many times.

This struck me as odd as I have a friend who is obsessed with theater as well, and has a very impressive viewing rate of various shows...but not nearly as high as mentioned here.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
KYAAAAAAAAA! I LOVE AJ! I can identify with Tony, because I have a baby brother coming up on six months in July. I love him dearly, and I can't imagine life without him! Great story!