Reviews for In this Life
leeta5 chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I know, this story has been finished for a while now, and I was fortunate enough to find it (better late than never!). I love stories like this one. TEARS HAVE BEEN SHED. It's so nice to see Tony in such a healthy relationship AND WITH A BABY! I'm also liking the Tony/Gibbs hugging scenes at the end (not thag headslaps aren't sufficent or anything...). Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for the fantastic story and to tell you that I'll probably read this about a million times more!
sgmgurl chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
I loved this story! I even looked up Wicked on youtube just to see what the hype was and I have to say I love what I've seen. I can't believe I didn't know it existed. I wasn't really a fan of the Wizard of Oz, but I think I will def like Wicked better.
Annie chapter 10 . 9/9/2014
I really hate that Abby gets a pass all the time for punching people. It's not cute, funny, or acceptable.

Loved the conversation between Gibbs and Ducky, that 'she's his Shannon'.
Annie chapter 6 . 9/9/2014
Abby talking about Peter Pan and Toby growing up? Oh, the irony...
Annie chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
I'm enjoying the story. Just have to comment on Jemma seeing Wicked 326 times. Her first theater experience is when she's eight, and she's now 28. No mention of when she first saw Wicked. If she was 8, then she has seen Wicked, on average, every three weeks for 20 years. If she was older, then it's more often. Doesn't seem to be even remotely possible that she could have seen it that many times.

This struck me as odd as I have a friend who is obsessed with theater as well, and has a very impressive viewing rate of various shows...but not nearly as high as mentioned here.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 28 . 6/20/2014
KYAAAAAAAAA! I LOVE AJ! I can identify with Tony, because I have a baby brother coming up on six months in July. I love him dearly, and I can't imagine life without him! Great story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 22 . 6/20/2014
Loved Gibbs' Best Man speech. Loved the wedding. Loved it all!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
yay! Gibbs is going to be Tony's best man!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 6/20/2014
Weell, _ have to say I didn't expect the kiss. I like Jemma!
badgerbadger chapter 23 . 4/9/2014
Rereading this because it is the ultimate happy fic, and I have to comment on how close some of the end of this chapter is to recent episode with Gibbs and Palmer. Just shows how much of a handle you've got on these guys!
bleeding-roses-16 chapter 28 . 2/17/2014
So, I really love this story, so much that when I was going to comment in the other chapters I ended up not doing so cause i'd forget cause I just wanted to read more. the only comment I have is on the ring test to see if its a boy or a girl. I heard that the string that held the ring is suppose to be a strand of the mothers hair. anywho, great job!
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 28 . 12/18/2013
looooved it! :D 3
tigerlily89 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Wicked is my favorite Musical. I don't have near enough money to travel and see it a billion times, but my husband bought me tickets to see it last year. I'm still hoping they put it on DVD like the 25th Anniversary edition of Phantom of the Opera...
Chiki-b chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
I can honestly say that this is the best NCIS story I have ever read. I especially loved the Tony/Gibbs moments and how Tony matured but still stayed the same. Loved it!
Guest chapter 28 . 8/23/2012
This story was great and I am off to read the sequel!