Reviews for And the Sky Fell Over Me
a-whisper-to-a-riot chapter 16 . 3/19
Hello! I'm a new reader and I'm really happy to have found this story and can I just say what a good job you've been doing keeping the updates coming, I really appreciate the effort you've put into this brilliant story and I'm looking forward to your next chapter (no matter how long I'll have to wait!)
Alright. I love this story but I'm going to give up on it if it's not updated by February
This fic is so amazing! You're such a talented writer! I hope you update soon!
Update! Update! Update!
You are doing an amazing job with this story! I am a huge fan of Bully and i love this so far! Keep up the great work!
I usually like to keep to Canon in stories, and I pretty much rule out Ocs..But this is SO awesome, and I don't think Johnny would be better off with anyone else! This has stolen my heart!
guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
This is great stuff!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
This is great stuff! You should have it published as a book when it's done! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I hope she stays with Johnny. Wonderful story so far.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I've absolutely adored this story so far but this entire Evie not telling Johnny about going to homecoming with Derby smells of romantic, angsty hi-jinked contrivance. I hope you can pull it off.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter! Update soon pleaseee
Sexy Sexy Panda chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I love that even though Evelyn helped Johnny in the last chapter She is still not afraid to call him out when he was being a rude jerk. I also like the introduction of Christy. She seems like she's the fun loving zany friend that will kind of help to really bring Evelyn even more out of her shell.
Mr.Tesla chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
I really enjoy the character of Johnny and I felt that you did a wonderful job of painting a mental picture of him and his attitude for your readers. I think we will come to find also that there is more to Evelyn than just a big brain. I feel like though she is very intelligent she also has a big heart and a take no crap attitude. I love these characters. Keep up the awesome work!
Fluffnbot chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter a lot and i cant wait for the next one, but i really hope we get to hear Jonnys side of the story and why Jonny was with lola :D
ChaoticBanter chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see what direction this goes in!