Reviews for And the Sky Fell Over Me
NovaCosmic chapter 17 . 6/4
I just found this tonight and read all of it in one sitting. Wowza, this is a good story.

Most Bully OC fics are sort of unoriginal, but I really enjoy the story you set up and how you portray the characters, especially the Greasers. And Derby is on a league all of his own. It's great!

Keep up the amazing work and I look forward to the next chapter. :)
Bif chapter 17 . 5/18
Derby has brown eyes actually, not blue.
Good fanfic.
Sleepy chapter 16 . 9/30/2015
Please hit us with the next chapter suspense is killing me
a-whisper-to-a-riot chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
Hello! I'm a new reader and I'm really happy to have found this story and can I just say what a good job you've been doing keeping the updates coming, I really appreciate the effort you've put into this brilliant story and I'm looking forward to your next chapter (no matter how long I'll have to wait!)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Alright. I love this story but I'm going to give up on it if it's not updated by February
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This fic is so amazing! You're such a talented writer! I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
Update! Update! Update!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
You are doing an amazing job with this story! I am a huge fan of Bully and i love this so far! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
I usually like to keep to Canon in stories, and I pretty much rule out Ocs..But this is SO awesome, and I don't think Johnny would be better off with anyone else! This has stolen my heart!
guest chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
This is great stuff!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
This is great stuff! You should have it published as a book when it's done! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I hope she stays with Johnny. Wonderful story so far.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
I've absolutely adored this story so far but this entire Evie not telling Johnny about going to homecoming with Derby smells of romantic, angsty hi-jinked contrivance. I hope you can pull it off.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter! Update soon pleaseee
Sexy Sexy Panda chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I love that even though Evelyn helped Johnny in the last chapter She is still not afraid to call him out when he was being a rude jerk. I also like the introduction of Christy. She seems like she's the fun loving zany friend that will kind of help to really bring Evelyn even more out of her shell.