Reviews for Who Ya Gonna Call?
Lendrir chapter 1 . 3/31
omg
This made me laugh so hard!
aalens chapter 1 . 2/25
This fic is a hoot. Thank you!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
That title had me wondering if the Ghostbusters would show up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Harry is very out of character, let me tell you.
clara200 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Lol Random Harry Potter to save the day.
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
What a fun crack fic. Made those movies look pitiful with all their hard work and sacrifice. Thanks for sharing!
Shizuka-naru Goketsu chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I read this time and time again whenever I need a laugh, because everyone breaking the fourth wall is always a laugh, .. and each time it makes me think of HOW IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED on Youtube. I could see everyone's favorite Trio, the Golden Trio, annoying Sauron by making fun of him.
Saturnblue chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That is hilarious and full of crack. If Harry did go to the real LOTR realm not the movie scene then it will be different. It's funny to see the characters claiming about the film, scene, ladies, etc. for going on this supposed quest. While Grandalf and Elrond smoking crack to get high.
Lilyannenora chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hello !
I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could have your permission to translate in French some of your stories.
Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely, Lilyannenora
Leilah-Rei Evenchilde chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Pure. And. Utter. CRACK.
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
LOL! What just happened here!? This is so random.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
LOL!
jupimako chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Lol. That was silly XD.
rotten little rat chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
LOL funny like hell!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Bwahahahahaha! :D Such a funny one-shot! It would be hilarious if you wrote similar one-shots but with different endings, like instead of using his sword he'd use a different power or something like a 'Master of Death' one! Great crossover and adding the 'movie line' with Frodo, *wipes away tear*, just cracks me up :3
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »