Reviews for Immaturity At Its Finest
person chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I really love this story! It's awesome. One question though: didn't Marnie steal her step-dad's car? I apologize for nit-picking, and I can understand if it was the type of thing where she stole the keys, but this detail was slightly confusing. Nevertheless, I absolutely love your story so far!
JenRiley16 chapter 26 . 8/19/2014
My favorite part about fanfictions is the chase. Honestly, that's what I start a story for - the chase. I'm no longer satisfied when the two main love interests get together because most times, then they're just together. It falls into monotony. There's no more winning her over, or him slowly noticing how much he loves her laugh, and her learning the way he has his coffee. Even if a pair of people are in a relationship, the courting part never has to be over, I don't think. It never has to stop being exciting and new. I preface with all this because I want to tell you that you have held my attention. When I thought the chase was over once Nathan and Marnie were together, I very quickly realized it wasn't. So the chase was on again, and it still is. Thank you for writing this, I really love it. I hope you update again.
BladeAuror chapter 26 . 7/25/2014
Usually I don't like pregnancy stories, but this is so fucking cute! Like, seriously, I did lot's of 'ooowwns' while reading it. I loved it, really.
Ahsilaa chapter 26 . 2/26/2014
Damn that was a by twost - the pregnancy thing. I really hope you update soon but ate they still going to go to Las Vegas ?
love rosie3 chapter 26 . 1/7/2014
Nice story. I hope you update you soon :-)
January Raines chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Update soon please! :)
dustdancingintheflickerlight chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
This fic is unbelievably good! I read it all in one sitting instead of doing college work but it was worth it, you're a brilliant writer!
I really hope you update. I'd love to see Nathan tell his dad especially, just to see his reaction and things. Real good :-)
Lalaaaa chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
To, jus dropping in to say that I love this story. It's one of the best Nathan/OC fanfics I've read and I hope you update it soon!
safranbrod chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
That was really good! It's so awkward to read 'Marnie' though even if she's your OC- 'cause there's a real Marnie who's pregnant and all that. And I don't like the idea of it being canon Marnie so... Yes, anyway, I'm looking forward to see how this all turns out! Especially with Rudy!
LittleGee chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
Such a good story! Hope you post soon :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Pleeeaaaase update soon! Also I can't wait for Nathan to say 'I love you' again
vintageUpdo1960 chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
loved the new chapter hope you upload soon
ThisKittyHasClaws94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You wrote the english slang very well! :) this story actually made me laugh out loud
Sinead chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
omg omg omg :D Yes I absolutely agree with Jess! Please! :D Let them meet Rudy. It would be sooo great!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
Can't wait for Nathan to tell his parents, is that evil?