Reviews for Immaturity At Its Finest
Ahsilaa chapter 26 . 2/26
Damn that was a by twost - the pregnancy thing. I really hope you update soon but ate they still going to go to Las Vegas ?
love rosie3 chapter 26 . 1/7
Nice story. I hope you update you soon :-)
January Raines chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Update soon please! :)
dustdancingintheflickerlight chapter 26 . 6/18/2013
This fic is unbelievably good! I read it all in one sitting instead of doing college work but it was worth it, you're a brilliant writer!
I really hope you update. I'd love to see Nathan tell his dad especially, just to see his reaction and things. Real good :-)
Lalaaaa chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
To, jus dropping in to say that I love this story. It's one of the best Nathan/OC fanfics I've read and I hope you update it soon!
safranbrod chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
That was really good! It's so awkward to read 'Marnie' though even if she's your OC- 'cause there's a real Marnie who's pregnant and all that. And I don't like the idea of it being canon Marnie so... Yes, anyway, I'm looking forward to see how this all turns out! Especially with Rudy!
LittleGee chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
Such a good story! Hope you post soon :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Pleeeaaaase update soon! Also I can't wait for Nathan to say 'I love you' again
vintageUpdo1960 chapter 26 . 1/31/2013
loved the new chapter hope you upload soon
ThisKittyHasClaws94 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You wrote the english slang very well! :) this story actually made me laugh out loud
Sinead chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
omg omg omg :D Yes I absolutely agree with Jess! Please! :D Let them meet Rudy. It would be sooo great!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
Can't wait for Nathan to tell his parents, is that evil?
Jess chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
OMG if you follow season 3's plotline but don't have Nathan and Marnie disappear off to Vegas but instead have them meet Rudy while she's pregnant it will be the best thing ever :O
Evenstar chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
I love how he brightened up at being kissed on the cheek. They're both people who are insecure and don't like showing it - so it's sweet that Marnie wants confirmation that she's his girlfriend (makes him uncomfortable but one day he'll understand why she needs the validation) and that he needs the kiss on his cheek to say 'things are getting better and we're still okay'
witchbaby300 chapter 26 . 1/20/2013
Hahaha I do that piss trick all the time! I'm in the Army and we get piss tests all the time and when we walk by each other we pretend to spill it on someone. Immature? Yes. Funny? Definitely! I love how their friends are so critical. Even I'm a little wary of them bringing another Nathan Young into the world lol. As for the pregnancy thing I kind of know about it. I was pregnant before but lost the baby early in the first trimester. I was tired all the time, I pissed all the time, my boobs hurt so bad especially when I wore bras, and I had the nastiest cravings like I used to take the hostess chocolate cupcakes with the white lines on then and dip them in onion dip (the kind for chips). But like I said I didn't get to far so you should google all about pregnancy and the risks. Especially the risks. It could add drama!