Reviews for Thread of Fate
Tia chapter 19 . 9/18
Omg
More, more, more, and more!
Haru Shadow chapter 1 . 7/10
FUCK! My fangirling has INCREASED SO MUCH FROM WHEN I FIRST READ THIS EEEEEEEE I CAN'T-
Misha Perdida chapter 1 . 6/17
oml I have been looking all over for this - you have no idea. I read this back when I had to wait for updates. I'm so close to crying rn bc I loved this fict more than any other that I've read, and now it can be mine forever AHAHAHA-
pls forgive me im super excited that i can read this again-
Ocarina chapter 1 . 5/28
Read it once

Reading again

THATS HOW GREAT THIS IS.
I AINT DOIN MY HOMEWORK TODAY
Anyone know whatever happened to this author?
spoon-fork-knife chapter 19 . 4/18
Surprisingly good. Too bad the author ended on a juicy cliff-hanger, but that's ok.
Ghirink chapter 14 . 3/20
This reminds me a lot of Killing Stalking, but I love it a lot, lol. Feel kinda bad for Ghirahim, though, believe it or not.
I ok2 chapter 19 . 2/7
It's too bad you left it on a good cliffhanger. A sequel would be awesome but that's your choice
I fingered my self while reading
Chewie chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
I ship groose and link now
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Lol you are not the only that comes here for the sequel(#.#)
Even though i doubt they would be one(T_T)
But a miracle might happen(з)-
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Even though years have passed and you still haven't
made a new story am still waiting for the sequel lol
This is one of the few fanfics that I read again and again xD plz someone tell me am not the only one(;д)
Hm chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
You still gunna write that link/darklink fic?
AlxkendBlader chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
Ugh, my friend Dialga's Song of Time wants me to read it because he likes it enough to want to tie it in with our crossover fanfic series. Not only that, but he also wants to bash some of the more rabid yaoi fangirls, especially the ones who pair Link and Ghirahim together. I'm not saying the second sentence like it's a bad thing or anything.