Reviews for Thread of Fate
Chewie chapter 12 . 8/3/2016
I ship groose and link now
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2016
Lol you are not the only that comes here for the sequel(#.#)
Even though i doubt they would be one(T_T)
But a miracle might happen(з)-
Guest chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Even though years have passed and you still haven't
made a new story am still waiting for the sequel lol
This is one of the few fanfics that I read again and again xD plz someone tell me am not the only one(;д)
Hm chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
You still gunna write that link/darklink fic?
AlxkendBlader chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
Ugh, my friend Dialga's Song of Time wants me to read it because he likes it enough to want to tie it in with our crossover fanfic series. Not only that, but he also wants to bash some of the more rabid yaoi fangirls, especially the ones who pair Link and Ghirahim together. I'm not saying the second sentence like it's a bad thing or anything.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/8/2016
HOLY CROW! That's hands down the best Fan Fiction I have ever read.
I admittedly don't really read much, mostly because I can't really sit and focus long enough to be able to read for a long time. You should definitely a writer! I would want to give you all the aworde! I love your work and can wait to read more!
LinkyLinkyDinkyCorrin chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
How is this even ghirahim x link!
LinkyLinkyDinkyCorrin chapter 19 . 7/4/2016
How is the
Lonko chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
Now im kind of afraid of finishing where i was off in skyward sword since i gave up on it
Faristian chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
wow after reading so much consenual smut this is really uncomfortable for me to read

but i'm not against this, this is still pretty enjoyable
Mr. Meeseeks chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
So...are you dead? it's been 4 years sooo
kiminokokoro chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Ok. So, you previously said that you would make a whole new story Dark Link X TP Link, back in 2012... and it's been 4 years. The hell. I'm still checking periodically for updates here in . Your writing is so good is a delight to read your creations. Please, don't stop developing this talent. (It would do me no good xD)
Bretardedness101 chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
Story of the week!
Nerd Girl 1 chapter 19 . 3/24/2016
Finally finished this today and OH MY GOD
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING
Nerd Girl 1 chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
I began reading this story yesterday, and lemme just say that I absolutely LOVE it.
Having said that, this chapter was absolutely amazing XD