Reviews for Infrazione della Vita
Zamantha chapter 12 . 3/14
The stories that i've read with this kind of plot, always ends up to tsuna attempting or committing suicide. It's kinda sad really.
But your story is refreshing. There are parts where you want to cry your eyes out but not in grief, like when Tsuna was feeling Reborn's face that is so sad but heartwarming.
Can't wait for the epilogue, I hope you update soon
Ash196 chapter 12 . 1/22
Wow just wow. I am breathless at the journey this story has taken me through. You've made me want to bawl my eyes out and to laugh out loud, thus is truly an amazing story.
Keep writing! You have true talent!
DaughterofDante chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
That was pretty amazing. Thank you for writing that.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
You're an unbelievable person you know? You made such a wonderful, heart striking, tear jerking (etc.) story that made me cry uncontrollably and made me fall in love with this story! This is really an amazingly awesome piece of work! I loved every single thing about it! I cried a waterfall I swear! I love the ending too! My favourite part so far must be when Reborn was told what exactly happened and how he got back at the guardians (that whole scene/part) I am really looking forward to the epilogue! Good Luck!
TheDarknessOfHeaven23 chapter 12 . 6/26/2014
Aww, I found this chapter very cute!... Am I Wrong to feel like this?
Yamada chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
"That's not true, because that's exactly what they'll be doing, what it'll take." Every pair of eyes in that room found Tsuna. Two more times left, once more now I'll steel myself. Impervious, not self-sacrificing. "You'll continue, until you're unable to, to work for and protect the Vongola. Even after I leave and my heir takes over, after new guardians take their rightful places, until physically you're incapable and a hindrance." The murky honey iris drew across the room, seeing the shock so apparent and clearly on their faces with his disabled sight, somehow, so easily. "You will help them, you will serve them, you will belong to the Vongola's bright future.
Sorry for my bad English but I can't get what tsuna mean...who r they? Traitors or new set of gurdians?

"Not to me, you all owe it to the people and lives we've all taken and lost to reform the Mafia."

This confused me most. anyone, help me please
Dark eye chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Sr for spam but I read the reviews and found this: "throw away those scums to Dino's , the Varias , the other Arcobalenos and Millefiore's "care" I am sure they would be more than pleased to give those scums a piece of their mind, especially if Yuni and Byakuran. Because if Tsuna die, there is no one who the Vongola Ring would accept, making the Triiniisette lose its balance. If the two Sky is angry, so do the other Arcobalenos, who are indebted to Tsuna for breaking the curse, and Millefiore guardians would also. After all of them are done with those motherfuckers, send them off to Vindice to rot in the Vendicare and I am sure Bermuda would be delighted to have Mukuro back into it along with those other bitches"

I think that a great ideal! just throw that traitors to other characters in khr to take the right back for tsuna...if you write that chapter, even just like extra, I will very very very happy. Please, that traitors worth to send to a deepest hell...please add primo famiglia (and others bosses of vongola) join in judgement too. I'm sure Giotto wouldn't happy to see his grandson hurt. Was I asking too much? Well, it just because I'm really enjoy your story... Please update soon
Dark eye chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
Well, I have to said this is one of my fav fic. If don't talk about tsunas eyes got damaged and he got tortured, which make me wanna kill right now. I love when reborn make that stupid, worthless gurdians pay back what they did to (my precious) Tsuna-sama. Every time I read any abandon!TSuna fic, all I want is torture them in a most evils ways, without make them die - it too pleasure for them. And that bitch who DARE to torture tsuna, wow, I can't even tell what I wanna do with her.

I waiting for your next chapters, and please, torture that damn ex-gurdians more. Unsure because I only understand haft-story, my English is got worse, I guess

Last word, thank you for write this fanfic. And don't drop it, please
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
lovleydragonfly chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
Wait...did u really kill dino or just ...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
It's so beautiful
Guest chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
wat bout box weapons?
Guest chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
it's weird if u say he "watched, see, etc."
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
in Chrome's... isn't dark chocolate bitter?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
ppl r so stupid, if ur bout 2 die and so r ur friends, wld u let urself and ur friends die? Yes, cuz dats wat da Guardians r saying