Reviews for Infrazione della Vita
I loved this story and every other one you have written this far. It’s a hidden masterpiece with the dialogue and imagery. I loved it so very much because everything seemed real and honest. Currently I’m writing a fanfic where Tsuna’s guardians also desert him but I’m certain, 100%, that it won’t be as good as yours. You’ve done a wonderful job and gave me the first feeling of being okay since my depression came back. I thank you for writing Tsuna this way, for writing everybody so human. Thank you and keep up the good work.
yola1996acuario chapter 12 . 7/23/2017
And oh fuck Reborn crying?! Ok I've read everything
weljan12350 chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
Thank you thank you thank you for this magical ride it was on of the best well written stories every, I was so into the story I couldn't even leave a review on every chapter loved everything especially what you did with tsuna s eyes loved it so much
yourlilimaxilove chapter 12 . 10/27/2016
This is such an hidden masterpiece. At some points even I was lost it was so profound- and though it means like a critique, it’s actually a huge compliment. Thanks for writing such an amazing story!
Love Oneself chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
I'm so happy to find this story again. At first, I had the toughest time finding it because I only vaguely remembered the title. I legit had my readers hound down for it in a contest just to search it. It may sound ridiculous, but that's how addicted I was to finding this story.

Thanks for the amazing story.

BettyeK chapter 12 . 8/13/2016
Well... such a good ending. Guess it really doesn't NEED the Epilogue.

Thanks for sharing
Frozen Sky Cielo chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
Die vongola guardian s
May Eve chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
Lovely fic! I especially love that after all of the angst and awesome I finished this story laughing. Very well done.
1718GR chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
NorCal.NEH chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
bravo bravo i loved it truly loved it one of the best i have ever read.
TravellingFeather chapter 12 . 9/23/2015

BTW, is Xarexyl or however that green liquid's spelled as... does it exist? Or just some random name?

... what I would like to say, if this was another fanfiction. I wouldn't have continued all the way, since I'm not too fond of OC's. Much more because they're replacing the guardians. But then, you made them lovable! So yeah! This is probably the only time I would be reading a fanfic that involves Tsuna with an OC girl with OC guardians.

Another thing, you made me able to imagine Renato crying! So...the OC's are alright...*mumbles* just for this one hahahaha xD
TravellingFeather chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Signor Machiavelli reminds me of AC somehow xDD
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 11 . 9/20/2015
So cool!
Scalaiah chapter 12 . 9/12/2015
Great story, albeit sad. But it isn't abbonded. That's something. And it will be a somewhat happy ending.
Write your end. I am wating.

BangtanExo95 chapter 12 . 7/27/2015
as good as it ends here where's the last chap