Reviews for Shadow and Sunlight
SashaLikaMusica chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
That.
Is unbelievably cool.
lordsnix chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Amazing as always, you're such a great writer !
trained2love chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
You are skilled friend. I might have shed a tear. . . or three
trained2love chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wow. This is kinda spectacular. I wasn't even planning on commenting and now first chapter and I'm blown away. Wow. Love your take on this.
Lauren H 91 chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Holy shit I am honestly floored by your writing every time I read something of yours. It is almost unreal the depth you are able to create, mold, and shape with just a few words. It completely blows me away every time without fail. It is amazing in every sense of the word.
mick3y92 chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
Seriously amazing great job so happy you shared this
mick3y92 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was beautiful like really it was so captivating the way you wrote just wow i dont think I've ever read something so amazing before
gnurd chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
That was beautifully wriiten. Just before the Quote: "And all of a sudden there was no space between them." I had tears in my eyes it was so beautiful. Thank you
amyannonymus chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
completely captured me
everything about your creation was beautiful to not only read but also because of the feelings you could evoke
i loved how you described that awful void Darkness felt without her light, the incompleteness of a being that could have everything within the palms of her hand, everything but that one thing she never knew she desired... ach i just loved it
and the ending, well, that was simply the cherry on top ;)

can't wait to start reading another of you stories!
lesov chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This... this is just amazing. It's so detailed, heartfelt and just amazing. Actually, amazing isn't good enough. It's FANTABULOUS! Love your writing, and I think you are a bloody fantastic person and I think, no scratch that I KNOW, that you will go far. And I'll sit here watching you on the news, and I'll say "I reviewed that person's story BEFORE they were famous."

Best regards & wishing you all the love and fame and good luck in this universe and other universes,

lesov
dance-tilyou'redead chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
That. Was . Incredible. The language and imagery was so intense I felt like I was completely immersed in some other existence. My only guess is that I just spent three chapters in your head. You wield your words like a weapon and I definitely envy your skill.
luceroadorada chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Aww really like the concept of this fic :)
cmpgirlpower chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
WOW. Impressive fic is impressive. I absolutely loved it. So fucking intense. Thank you so much for sharing :)
BetTheDuckisInTheHat chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
OMG this story is awesome! Your def talented!
forgotmyoldaccount chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
This is really an amazing piece. It was wonderfully written and exquisitely told. Thank you for writing this.