Reviews for Passing By
Mandy0909 chapter 1 . 1/13
OMG. THIS WAS SO FREAKING HOT.
hichi123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
in his dream with orihime and rukia man
megayaoifan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
OH MY FRIKEN STARS YOUR AWESOME ! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR FF YOU REALLY HAVE A TALENT I WUV U
ao-mido chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
ooh my! its so hot! great detail in lemon description...u must write more! i love this
Carnival 0f Life chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow. Now Ive got one major nosebleed...
azab chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
i loved it a lot
abdola chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Wh-why did I never review on this before? I've been rereading it for weeks but I never reviewed? *sighs* What is wrong with me?

That was one of the best, hottest one shots I've ever read. I'm, like, gurgling over here... *drool*
Eipok chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That image of Toushirou curled up on his back and covered in his own cum is probably the hottest thing I've ever imagined, and it'll be even hotter when I commit more concentration towards visualizing it, which I will likely spend the rest of the day doing.

That said, this story needs way more commas, as it was missing nearly all of them. Read through this again, naturally, and insert commas where they belong, because you don't want anything distracting from the glorious imagery in this story. This doesn't deserve anything less than grammatical perfection.
Tenshi no Yami on fictionpress chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Ok, that was hawt x3

Toshiro being in it was just a plus!

(is Ichigo really blond? thought he was a redhead...w/e)

That was just awesome!

NeonTorch5408 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Loved the story and loved the song chorus at the end. Lemon Tree is a badass song.

Torch
random chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
rly nice n hot :] i like this story lot. hope u come out with more stories on this couple ;]
Miribirdy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
i wonder how, i wonder why

yesterday you told me about the blue blue sky

and all that i can see

is just a yellow lemon tree

i'm turning my head up and down

i'm turning turning turning turning turning around

and all that i can see is just a yellow lemon tree

and i wonder: does this lemon tree have more lemons? cuz i really luuuved this one yum yum
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Lol, that was good! And that..what was that, a poem? About the lemon tree? Lol, that was perfect! A perfect way to start a new day, but...now how am I supposed to get to sleep? Lol, who cares though? I got a good smutt from a favorite author and it was with Toushiro, I dont think anything can be better than that!